Delivery Timer Estimated Timer

Countdown Timer, Estimated Delivery, Shipping Time & Urgency

Free plan available

L E V I T A

App is great. Easy to use and exactly what i was needing. Dan from support team solved fast and efficiently some customs adjustments i'd asked to.

Dark Arts Coffee

Really handy app that has helped us with cart abandonment. Launchtip also offers speedy customer support, special thanks to Dan who helped us with a custom adjustment.

KRISTALLBOX

This app does exactly what I needed and it works very nicely. I really recommend it. Thank you so much.

TLLC Wholesale LTD

great app and even better customer service! Would recommend time and time again. If you are after an app that is going to help your customers understand your time scales this is the app!

minimalismbrand.com

The app is working perfect. Also, we aks for a change in our design and they changed it within 24 hours.
Nice job!

Alpine Rings

Very good app to help with conversions and trust. It's also extremely easy to set up through the app dashboard. I like that there are custom rules so you can override the default settings for certain products. I had it installed, customized, and live in about 20 minutes. Very happy with this app.

TCS | The Corner Shop

Just started using it mainly to show the delivery times and it does what it says cant complain. No issues to note so far

Shilverinno

Awesome app, easy to use straight to the point and has a 7 day free trial. Got started in under 5 min!

Achorao

Excelentent APP this is one simple thing you store NEED to have in order to fight withe the big boys. We thave this on achorao.com and causita.pe same day delivery its now a standar on the industry

Dolcevita Skin

easy to install, compared to other similar apps, i would just add a more minimal look and the emojy

Previous 1 3 4 5