Delivery Timer Order Deadline

Delivery Timer Order Deadline

by LaunchTip

Countdown time, Order Deadline & Shipping / Estimated Delivery

Rokform UK

Really good app and well supported. Easy to install and it worked pretty much out the box. Thank you!

ITLUGGAGE

Lots of options. Works perfect for our store. We were able to add a link to our comprehensive shipping page as well. Perfect.

Activ8 Distribution

After searching for a solution to an Amazon like timer, we were able to achieve what we wanted with this app. Support was great as we wanted to add a truck Icon which we achieved with an emoji.

SuperSpeedGolfEU

Just the delivery time app we were looking for. Easy to install. Setup looked a bit fiddly but once we found the documentation, it all made perfect sense.

dogs454

Great app and excellent customer service. 100% Recommended to give more information to your client about shipping and improve conversion.

Lowbrow Customs, LLC

It does just what we needed it to do, I had an issue (operator error) with setup, but the developer offered quick support and resolved it. Thanks!

Copackr.com

great service, the app did not work and they fixed this really quick, great app and top service, can reallly recommend tehm

Huski

A great app that does exactly what you want it to do. Clean, simple and flexible design with solid back end functionality. Plus, it's supported by a very helpful and friendly team. Highly recommend.

Dress the bird

This app does exactly what I need and is very easy to install and customize. I had a minor issue with the Danish translation but the very friendly support solved it right away. Would definitely recommend!

Magic Manes Hair Extensions

I haven't had this app installed long enough to tell you whether or not the return justifies the cost but I like the overall functionality offered and the support has been top-notch. Very customizable and useful little bit of code. I definitely recommend!

Previous 1