Deposits, Payments & Pre‑Order

Manage Deposits, Pre-order and Partial & Split Payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Infinity Axes

I make semi customized items. This app helps create a perfect solution for taking deposits before starting my work. I had one hiccup after installing the app where the customers were only able to add one item at a time to the cart. After reaching out to the developers they responded in under 5 minutes and had it fixed shortly thereafter. Excellent product and excellent support

AcePixelStudios

I have not received a support in 72 hours, no response and been having issues with the app with my theme. I will be uninstalling now, Thank you. Issue has been fixed, Thank You.

Los Angeles Surf Shop

I use this app to take a upfront payment for a service in the future. This app works perfectly. At first the formatting was a little off, but the support team at Depo is extremely helpful and responsive. I use their Appointo app as well, and the two apps work together perfectly. I highly suggest this app, and working with the SidePanda team.

EcoFlow

This is such a great app to help our store, the support group, and the tech end are both such great help. They've been helping customize our countless requirements and even helped us upgrade our plan!!! Can't ask more! Best experience ever! No need to clarify our problems either, they just understand, awesome communication!!!

The Hip Shop - Wholesale

I had some very specific bespoke requirements that I asked them to help with and they helped me with prompt responses and insightful suggestions. Would 100% recommend.

VibrantStrands

Pretty straight forward app to use especially if you're transitioning from manual orders to online orders. Personally, I saw a decline in my sales once I transitioned but this app helped my business tremendously. Now, my clients are able to make partial payments or deposits so its not one lump sum. Customer service was incredible. All my questions and issues were addressed and fixed. I am really impressed, I've been searching for an app like this. Definitely recommending!

KaribuTrips

Great app and great Customer Support! Its the only app that I found that works with our business model (Book online and pay remaining due at destination)

PokePlugZa

After trialling and testing every other partial payment and preorder app, this app was the only one which was able to meet my needs. The team of support were readily able to assist me and even custom edit some of their features to suite my particular needs. I definitely recommend!

BLACKWOOD SOY CANDLE CO

The team from Depo was very helpful and patient. A great app to add to your store. Highly recommended :)

Re-pot market

The app do what we expected. Also, We need to adapt it to our store and the team answer inmediatly! Totally recommended!

Previous 1