Deposits & Pre Order ‑ Depo

Deposits & Pre Order ‑ Depo

From $25/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
February 1, 2023

The team were amazing and helped us implement the app and make the appropriate customisations to make it work with our bundling app.

Thanks guys!

My Robes
January 31, 2023

Customers like the option of being able to split payments. The Depo app does this easily making it a positive customer experience. The backend reporting is easy for the shop owner. Wonderful customer service on setup.

Square in a Square
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 26, 2023

Great service and support from the team Deposits & Pre Order team! I recommend this app for any split payment services.

Elevate
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 24, 2023

Their online support team made getting the program set up nice & easy!
I was able to schedule a call with them and learn everything I needed to know!
Thanks Depo / SidePanda

Garage Collective
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 24, 2023

This has been very useful for taking deposits on products and then easily requesting the remaining amount.

The tech support has been very responsive, kind and helpful.

Chi's Farm
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 23, 2023

Just downloaded the app today and had a meeting with Priyanshu. He was extremely knowledgeable and helped me to set my store up properly. Fingers crossed the app will do exactly what I wanted; however, due to his personal care and attention to my requests, I am confident this app will work the way I need it too. - Shannon

Steve's Lawnmower Sales & Service
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 19, 2023

Priyanshu was very helpful today. He took the liberty of showing me extra steps that he knew would make me experience with Depo as seamless as possible. Thank you so much 10 STARS!!!!!

THE BEAUTY SPOT
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited January 18, 2023

FANTASTIC.

I run a custom furniture production business. We offer lots and lots of variants, too many for Shopify's parameters to allow. We use a 3rd party variant app to allow us to offer unlimited customization options to our customers.

We found Depo on January 3rd, installed it, and discovered an issue where the cart total wouldn't register the variants from the 3rd party variant app for the 50% deposit. I submitted a ticket with the developers at Depo in hopes they could resolve the issue. When I say that they were incredibly responsive, I absolutely mean it. They double-emailed me a few times trying to set up a time to connect to diagnose the issue and get their team working on a fix.

It's now January 18th, and I am running their app with no issues. I 100% recommend not only this application but this team. 100% worth it without a doubt.

Thank you Depo, for allowing me to scale my business one transaction at a time!

-Keg Vision team

Keg Vision
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 17, 2023

Excelente aplicación en combinación con appointo. 100% recomendada.
Great app in combination with appointo . 100% recommended

drcarlosrosales
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 10, 2023

Great tools and great customer support

journeyproductionhouse