Deposits & Split Payments‑Depo

Deposits & Split Payments‑Depo

by SidePanda

Manage Security Deposits and Partial & Split Payments

BLACKWOOD SOY CANDLE CO

The team from Depo was very helpful and patient. A great app to add to your store. Highly recommended :)

Re-pot market

The app do what we expected. Also, We need to adapt it to our store and the team answer inmediatly! Totally recommended!

Revolver Requeen Venexia B2B

This app let you split the payment of an order/product in two parts, a first advanced payment (you can choose a %) and a second one when the order is ready for the delivery. We used it in a small b2b to create pre-orders and then charge the final amount when the delivery is ready. And all inside shopify without using an advanced external system of split payments. The support is great and they help us when we needed. Satisfy 100%

The Kitchen Dabbler

I needed help after having a conflict between two apps on my site. I sent a message and got it fixed almost instantly!
So awesome!!! Thank you.

TCG World

The guys at SidePanda are awesome. Very professional and knew exactly what I was talking about (when i presented them with a few issues). To be honest I thought they wouldn't have been able to fix the issues BUT they did! I'd rate them 6/5 stars all day!

Rockville & Sterling Soccer Supplies

Depo is absolutely an essential app for our business and their customer service is the best. They customized the functionality to fit our needs and provided hands on training to make sure we understood the flow.

Yard Centre

This app is perfect for what I need. I offer made to order products that require a 50% deposit from the customer. The customer service is also fantastic.

Tahoe Unveiled’s Micro Wedding Booking Tool

Team Depo has been amazing in every step of this process. They are extremely responsive, very helpful, and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend their app to any store looking to split payments on Shopify. Thank you Team Depo!

discoversharkstours

Love the app!! Amazing customer support! You guys are amazing! We will wait more updates of your app