Descrii Description Generator

Descrii Description Generator

by Product Description Generator

Get your Product Description Written in Under 10 Seconds by AI

jackandbo

Update: After leaving a negative review below, they contacted me immediately, and provided a solution. I see that they also updated the screenshots. I also tried ordering 2 product titles/descriptions from them. But after making the changes they suggested, their system still detects that the title they provided isn't good enough. Old review: It used to work easily until they updated the app. Now it forces you to order "per description/title". You cannot edit it yourself anymore. The screenshots you see are old. It looks really different now. I'm canceling.

GudHaus

The concept is excellent and the descriptions that have been generated have been very usable and natural sounding. The only downside is that the product categories to choose from are limited..at least for my needs. For example...I have a lot of bed sheet sets, comforters, quilts, etc. and there is not a product category for those in the app. I hope the developers continue to add new product categories to further expand the product types available. Overall, it is still a very useful app for a good portion of my products and I definitely will continue using it.

July 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will do everything we can to satisfy your requirements.