Descrii Description Generator

Descrii Description Generator

by Product Description Generator

Get your Product Description Written in Under 10 Seconds by AI

Elite Acoustic Panels

This is the first time i have seen something simple, yet robust and works effectively. it is not like some apps where you can only use it for one purpose. This app is actually useful, And it is free, most of the time you have to pay to et free stuff.

April 12, 2021

Thank you for this review. We always provide free services to our loyal users.

Renegade Pirates

This is one of the rare apps that's actually useful and it's very cheap! It is extremely easy to use and I recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a simple way to write product descriptions.

April 12, 2021

It’s great to know that our hard-work is being helpful to you. Thank you so much.😊

Secret Reign

I've been looking for a piece of software like this since I opened my store. I simply cannot write description after description after description (of women's clothing, in my case). I don't even know what half of the stuff is, and there are at least 400 products and counting! With this, I can just plug in the details and what comes out sounds professional enough. My only major suggestion would be for a feature where I could set SEO keywords for it to pepper in automatically.

January 16, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review 🌼 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy and helped you along your Shopify journey.

And regarding the SEO keywords feature. Wow, that's a nice feature to have. we will add this feature soon. Thank You for the suggestion. 😊

Sensationally Fabulous

it is great but there is one problem I found regarding the credits If you already have your own details and want to cut them out then repast them back in it will use 1 credit up so I will say to you if you need to edit anything please make sure you do not do it in descrii edit section or you will use up all your credits really fast and only use the first description if you flix to regenerate a new description you will use 1 credit as well I guess that's how they created the app so you have to buy more credits other then that it is easy to use simple and quick

boltd.store

I used this app to help me for description very easy to use i recommended to any one who to boost a sale.

December 21, 2020

Greetings team at boltd.store,

We can’t express how grateful we are for your words of support. 🙏🏻

We truly appreciate your presence and we always try to make an effort to fulfil and satisfy your needs. 😊😊

Liv and Leon gems

This is the app I have been looking for and I finally found it! Super descriptive and the AI its a genius lol.Helped me so much in writing thorough descriptions for my images

December 17, 2020

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this glorious review, made our day 🤩 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Descrii :)

CALIBER 1 APPAREL

Love this app. thank you Descrii for making this seamless and more amazing. I wish I could give it 6 stars

December 17, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy!

Keep checking back in for newer features that we are going to drop in this week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request.

Bizoux Sterling

Love this app. I cannot wait to use it to its fullest extent. my wife and I are really bad at creating descriptions from scratch so this is a great tool.

December 18, 2020

Hey Bizoux Sterling, I am hopeful the Descriptions truly helps new products catch the shopper's eye, instantly!

Thanks for loving our app as much as we love working with you. Cheers🥳

Addictive Box

I am very satisfied with the application and the customer service is great. Descrii is a very useful application that helps me write my product description faster and easier. I recommend it 200%.

Cheers & keep loving Product

Lili's Home Boutique

This is an awesome app! I am not a story telling creative person. This app write the story for me. All I have to do is tweak it a bit to make it mine.

December 18, 2020

Thank you Lili's Home Boutique for the review 🙂We are ecstatic to know that you liked the app.

Previous 1