Descriptify: Description Fixer

Descriptify: Description Fixer

by DropCommerce

Save Hours With Professional, Automated Product Descriptions

Davionsstore

Quick and easy way to fix your descriptions, loving this app. I would recommend it. Customer support is top notch.

Simplee Direct

I am so pleased i literally stumbled across this app. Not being a very creative person myself this takes the guesswork out of description writing, and on the product itself looks amazing. If 10 plus stars were available, this app certainly deserves it. Everyone should really consider using this app. Price is amazing too. Thanks for helping us!

Luv Mint Hearts

Finally! A great solution to bulk editing descriptions that looks professional and streamlined! Super easy to use app- love the result. I saved hours of work writing descriptions and I didn't have the huge budget for real people writers. The whole look of my site is so much better and I was able to personalize it with my brand colors! Love this affordable solution!

October 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know you appreciate the app. If you ever have any ideas for improvement, we're always very open to feedback or feature suggestions :)

Talk soon,