Design Packs: Theme Sections

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年1月27日

SUPERB customer service and theme support! I reached out for assistance with customizing one of their stock sections and Anne did a phenomenal job of tweaking it to my liking.

I was out of town, unable to insert the code snippets myself, and all I had to do was give her my Shopify collaborator code and she did all the leg work for me, saving me so much headache.

Not to mention, every single email I sent was responded to in under 10-20 minutes it seemed like.

Super amazing app & support team - I'd recommend this app to anyone looking to customize their theme.

Tightwrapz Print Shop
使用應用程式的時間:9天
2023年1月26日

You are doing a great job!
Definitely going to be the biggest design app out there.
Better than $500 theme for sure

DeMantis
以色列
使用應用程式的時間:大約23小時
2023年1月19日

Support always gets back to you in a very short time. Trudy has fulfilled all of our requests so far. very useful sections here. easy to add. simply good. thanks again to trudy for awesome support.

I would say just try it and see for yourself.

GREENMNKY
德國
使用應用程式的時間:3個月
2023年1月6日

This app is like nothing, I have ever seen before. The sections they have built are better than any native theme's sections (even the best themes out there that cost $500). They are beyond simple to use and the team behind the app clearly has a LOT of experience building apps and themes because they have thought of everything. This is a must-have for any store - big or small.

Tusk
使用應用程式的時間:3天
2023年1月6日

One of the best apps I have ever used. After installing this app, I never used a native theme section again. The attention to detail in this app is unbelievable and they work perfectly. No bugs, and no issues. The team is super responsive and helpful.

Dr. Brandt Skincare
使用應用程式的時間:28天
2022年12月16日

Design Packs has great templates for all types of your needs. I had a question to the support team and got great help from Anne! Highly recommend this app.

Racketnow.com
瑞典
使用應用程式的時間:7天
2022年12月13日

This is a must have app. I worked hard to create a shop with free templates however they are so limiting and time consuming. Extremely happy I installed Design packs, with their easy to use templates my shop is vastly improved my friends and customers are just wowed at the transformation. Design Packs it easy to incorporate necessary elements like trust, frames, videos and photos with my vision and layout throughout. The support provided by Design App staff is amazing, they are responsive and professional.

GoodOnU.ca
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:11天
2022年12月12日

I've really enjoyed using Design Packs - gives me the ability to quickly edit my site design, add new sections and pages without a developer and without knowing how to write code. Design Packs is also a great and more affordable alternative to landing page builders out there - has the same functionality without the high price point. I also really appreciate Design Packs' great customer service - any time I've had a question they've responded within 24 hours with a video tutorial. Highly recommend!

Huhu
使用應用程式的時間:6天
2022年12月3日

Helped me more in life than school ever did. Couldn't be any more happy, the design ideas are just simply CRAZY!!!!

Animentasy
立陶宛
使用應用程式的時間:22天
2022年12月2日

Loving it so far, have tried so many page building apps and they much up my site rather than making it better! Design Packs has been a life saver for me. I'm always asking for help and custom bits and bobs and the staff respond straight away with help. They've even helped me with other apps that never respond to my emails! SO good :)

Little Loves