DeskPOS — Windows & macOS POS

DeskPOS — Windows & macOS POS

by AINUR

Point of sale for Windows PC and macOS without limits

Vape Co. Express

Functionality of the app is good. BUT it has many bugs. Not all orders are captured on the website. We also have a random issue now with items that have variations. We did stock take 2 weeks ago , now its messed up because of this buggy app. I will end my subscription this month. I dont think someone should pay for a program that is this buggy

Jayah with Soul Ltd

I have updated to Version 1.0.1 and found it has less features than the older Version 0.2.0. I have emailed and the contact has been great. Have pointed out the issues I have seen so far . The one most needed is the Bar Code scanner . Settings page seem basic. And release notes . Hoping this will be fixed ASAP

Al-Yusoff e-Mart

Hi, since installing this new versions, orders made on the DESK POS not captured in my shopify orders at all.
Unable to link the printer also
Prefer the older version which was easier to use.
its important that orders made on Desktop POS to appear on my shopify account. I just installed the new version today

Neverland Games, The Lost Boys Hideout

The interface is nice, but we have had many issues trying to keep the system up and running. We get several hang ups per day where the sale doesn't complete and we have to manually recreate the sale by hand after the customer has left the shop. I've decided to stick with Shopify's POS designed for iOS.

August 27, 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback! A new version has just been released with many improvements. I hope you will continue to use and enjoy our app.
Thanks!

Feed Me

I am currently in the three day trial but not very happy so far. Have e-mailed support about these issues but so far no response:
1. How to remove a Payment Type? I need to remove Gift Voucher but the option to delete does not work.
2. Unable to edit customer details in DeskPOS Pro (if you enter customer but forget to include e-mail then can’t go back and add e-mail)
3. When will Staff access options be available?
4. Printing Options, only a very basic receipt is printing even though I have set up details in the printing:
a. Logo not printing
b. Header Information Not Printing
c. Footer image not printing
d. Footer Information Not Printing
5. Customer details not printing on receipt
6. E-mail copy of receipt not sending
7. When you split payment type, the payment type split doesn’t reflect on the receipt
8. Can I remove the QUICK SALE option?

Hoping for a response as currently the APP is not useful to my business.

August 27, 2020

Hi, very sorry to hear that you are having issues. We have just released a new version which resolves a lot of the older problems especially with printing. Please give it a try and don't hesitate to contact our support!

ABBEADZ

I would like to try the new version of DesktopPOS. Downloaded it, but it wants another subscription. I paid for a years subscription 3 months ago. I have not received an answer concerning this from the developer. I am now unable to use it on my computer. I need a response asap as I have already lost sales and customers when things didn't run properly.

August 27, 2020

Hi, we have just released a new version with much improved printing. Please give it a try. Thanks!

d-ariana

Estoy usando la aplicacion pero no puedo imprimir mis tickets de venta, marca error. Tampoco puedo seleccionar ciertos articulos de mi inventario para elaborar la venta. Ya traté de comunicarme con ellos y no recibo respuesta..

Agata88 Lentes

I whish I could block discounts and could wirte faster the number of products, maybe in the same line

Eden West Gourmet

If you can make it work so I can set up 2 different taxes, I would use it! We charge products with no taxes, some with one tax, some with 2 taxes!

E Vapor Hut

We had some challenges early, but once we were able to get with support, we were able to resolve a tax issue and now the program appears to be working well. We are just starting to use it, but if it performs up to expectations, it will be a most valuable addition to our business. Thank you!

Previous 1