Desktop PC POS software

Desktop PC POS software

by AINUR

Desktop point of sale app for Windows PC and MacOS

ABBEADZ

Have not been able to print receipts to a receipt printer as it crashes the program. Printing is a necessity. Some customers insist on a printed receipt instead of email. For now, I go into Shopify and print to the receipt printer with Order Printer. That works, but it too time consuming. On the plus side, developer has made a few improvements since I started using their program. They have added split transactions and fixed the tax problem. Also, I wish I could save a draft and apply a discount to entire order. Barcode works great, some items are added to the receipt automatically and some you have to click on to go on the receipt. If they could improve the program, it would be exactly what I need. The program in inexpensive, so it makes it worth working with them.

d-ariana

Estoy usando la aplicacion pero no puedo imprimir mis tickets de venta, marca error. Tampoco puedo seleccionar ciertos articulos de mi inventario para elaborar la venta. Ya traté de comunicarme con ellos y no recibo respuesta..

Agata88 Lentes

I whish I could block discounts and could wirte faster the number of products, maybe in the same line

Eden West Gourmet

If you can make it work so I can set up 2 different taxes, I would use it! We charge products with no taxes, some with one tax, some with 2 taxes!

E Vapor Hut

We had some challenges early, but once we were able to get with support, we were able to resolve a tax issue and now the program appears to be working well. We are just starting to use it, but if it performs up to expectations, it will be a most valuable addition to our business. Thank you!

Cleanbike

this is what I`m looking for but it shows me "${{amount_no_decimals}}" in prices and it make the app useless

May 1, 2020

Fixed!
Please download new version

Ovolo Karachi

Useless app, cant find products SKU wise, they have option to search but its not searching.

February 16, 2020

Oh my God! ((
Can you send me what you search (entered to search field) and product data (with variants) which have that SKU?
My email deskposapp@gmail.com

KhmerCuber.com

Please improve more, I like your work. it's what I need but you should change all font color to Black not gray because pos printer not working with gray font text.

January 7, 2020

Hi!
Fixed in new version. Just refresh POS page

L.A. Beauty Supply

Was hoping that this would be the solution to Shopify's lack of a desktop version. Unfortunately this app never leaves the loading products page and there is no way to do a quick sale.
Contacted support multiple times and never got a response back.

Bluendig

muy buena idea basada en web. pero el escaner no detecta los códigos y las búsquedas tardan :( esperemos y corrijan esos detalles por que es justo el punto de venta que busco

Previous 1