Desktop PC POS software

Desktop PC POS software

by AINUR

Desktop point of sale app for Windows PC and MacOS

Al-Yusoff e-Mart

Hi, since installing this new versions, orders made on the DESK POS not captured in my shopify orders at all.
Unable to link the printer also
Prefer the older version which was easier to use.
its important that orders made on Desktop POS to appear on my shopify account. I just installed the new version today

Feed Me

I am currently in the three day trial but not very happy so far. Have e-mailed support about these issues but so far no response:
1. How to remove a Payment Type? I need to remove Gift Voucher but the option to delete does not work.
2. Unable to edit customer details in DeskPOS Pro (if you enter customer but forget to include e-mail then can’t go back and add e-mail)
3. When will Staff access options be available?
4. Printing Options, only a very basic receipt is printing even though I have set up details in the printing:
a. Logo not printing
b. Header Information Not Printing
c. Footer image not printing
d. Footer Information Not Printing
5. Customer details not printing on receipt
6. E-mail copy of receipt not sending
7. When you split payment type, the payment type split doesn’t reflect on the receipt
8. Can I remove the QUICK SALE option?

Hoping for a response as currently the APP is not useful to my business.

August 27, 2020

Hi, very sorry to hear that you are having issues. We have just released a new version which resolves a lot of the older problems especially with printing. Please give it a try and don't hesitate to contact our support!

Agata88 Lentes

I whish I could block discounts and could wirte faster the number of products, maybe in the same line

Ovolo Karachi

Useless app, cant find products SKU wise, they have option to search but its not searching.

February 16, 2020

Oh my God! ((
Can you send me what you search (entered to search field) and product data (with variants) which have that SKU?
My email deskposapp@gmail.com

L.A. Beauty Supply

Was hoping that this would be the solution to Shopify's lack of a desktop version. Unfortunately this app never leaves the loading products page and there is no way to do a quick sale.
Contacted support multiple times and never got a response back.