DeskPOS — macOS & Windows POS

DeskPOS — macOS & Windows POS

by AINUR

Point of sale for Windows PC and macOS without limits

Smart Boards UK

We used the old version for approx 6+ months which was basic, but really reliable.
Since they updated the whole app, it looks good, and has more functionality but is full of bugs.
Constantly we had problems with orders not saving into Shopify. We lost so many customers details because of this.
We ended up writing orders on paper as well as using the software "just incase it didn't work". It was not ideal and created more admin work. We all lost confidence in this software.
Developers did reply to our tickets quite quick but we still kept having issues. Ended up switching to another software which works first time every time (so far!).
They should have fully tested this new version before rolling it out because they just lost us as a paying customer. Once all the bugs are finally ironed out im sure it would be great in the future.

Neverland Games, The Lost Boys Hideout

The interface is nice, but we have had many issues trying to keep the system up and running. We get several hang ups per day where the sale doesn't complete and we have to manually recreate the sale by hand after the customer has left the shop. I've decided to stick with Shopify's POS designed for iOS.

August 27, 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback! A new version has just been released with many improvements. I hope you will continue to use and enjoy our app.
Thanks!

ABBEADZ

I would like to try the new version of DesktopPOS. Downloaded it, but it wants another subscription. I paid for a years subscription 3 months ago. I have not received an answer concerning this from the developer. I am now unable to use it on my computer. I need a response asap as I have already lost sales and customers when things didn't run properly.

August 27, 2020

Hi, we have just released a new version with much improved printing. Please give it a try. Thanks!

d-ariana

Estoy usando la aplicacion pero no puedo imprimir mis tickets de venta, marca error. Tampoco puedo seleccionar ciertos articulos de mi inventario para elaborar la venta. Ya traté de comunicarme con ellos y no recibo respuesta..

Eden West Gourmet

If you can make it work so I can set up 2 different taxes, I would use it! We charge products with no taxes, some with one tax, some with 2 taxes!

Cleanbike

this is what I`m looking for but it shows me "${{amount_no_decimals}}" in prices and it make the app useless

May 1, 2020

Fixed!
Please download new version

Bluendig

muy buena idea basada en web. pero el escaner no detecta los códigos y las búsquedas tardan :( esperemos y corrijan esos detalles por que es justo el punto de venta que busco