Desktop PC POS software

Desktop PC POS software

by AINUR

Desktop point of sale app for Windows PC and MacOS

Neverland Games, The Lost Boys Hideout

The interface is nice, but we have had many issues trying to keep the system up and running. We get several hang ups per day where the sale doesn't complete and we have to manually recreate the sale by hand after the customer has left the shop. I've decided to stick with Shopify's POS designed for iOS.

August 27, 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback! A new version has just been released with many improvements. I hope you will continue to use and enjoy our app.
Thanks!

ABBEADZ

I would like to try the new version of DesktopPOS. Downloaded it, but it wants another subscription. I paid for a years subscription 3 months ago. I have not received an answer concerning this from the developer. I am now unable to use it on my computer. I need a response asap as I have already lost sales and customers when things didn't run properly.

August 27, 2020

Hi, we have just released a new version with much improved printing. Please give it a try. Thanks!

d-ariana

Estoy usando la aplicacion pero no puedo imprimir mis tickets de venta, marca error. Tampoco puedo seleccionar ciertos articulos de mi inventario para elaborar la venta. Ya traté de comunicarme con ellos y no recibo respuesta..

Eden West Gourmet

If you can make it work so I can set up 2 different taxes, I would use it! We charge products with no taxes, some with one tax, some with 2 taxes!

Cleanbike

this is what I`m looking for but it shows me "${{amount_no_decimals}}" in prices and it make the app useless

May 1, 2020

Fixed!
Please download new version

Bluendig

muy buena idea basada en web. pero el escaner no detecta los códigos y las búsquedas tardan :( esperemos y corrijan esos detalles por que es justo el punto de venta que busco