Dexter: The Price Testing App

Dexter: The Price Testing App | Reviews

by StayTuned

Increase revenue by simultaneously A/B testing product prices

Stoko

I am happy to recommend Dexter as a means of price testing, it is easy to set up and provides easy to view analytics. Vivek from their team was great to deal with for a few questions that I had during setup.

September 5, 2021

Thank you!
We hope this price testing helps your answer your questions.

SmartyPhone

This app is awesome, works perfectly and the customer support is AMAZING, the best among Shopify apps in my experience. Thank you for all the hard work the Dexter team provides!

September 5, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad to be able to help your price testing.
Merci!

Dossier Perfumes

SUPER easy to install and use, and phenomenal support - they will look into your case in depth to make sure app will work. One of the best apps I've installed on our store. Highly recommend.

September 2, 2021

Hey!
Thanks so much for working with us and the kind words. And good luck with the price testing.

Happy Pamba

Unlike other apps dexter does not create a new test product, but manages to change the price within the same product. This is huge if like me you use Facebook ads. Because Facebook ads don’t allow for url redirection, you might get in trouble with other apps that redirect your users to a different product. Dexter will work even with Facebook ads! Plus support is outstanding! They helped a lot and did it really fast!

August 29, 2021

Hey! Great to have you testing your prices with us. Hope you find the answers you are looking for.

Sculptoboxes.dk

Very cool tool. I will definetly be using it again. Great and fast customer service. I needed some specifick instructions to get the tool to work with my subscription based webshop - but it was resolved fast and efficiently.

August 23, 2021

Thanks for your kind words and for using dexter! Good luck with hour business.

Jawlina

Amazing app! Works perfectly Works exactly as described. Incredibly easy installation and great support. Will definitely use again.

August 19, 2021

Thanks again for your kind works and your patronage of dexter!

CleanRoll

Very nice application, does what it says and do it well. Also customer service is very friendly and incredibly fast. Test it for yourself

August 18, 2021

Thank you so much for giving dexter a shot! Good luck.

LatinUs Beauty

The easiest way to test different price-points. Easy interface with very easy set up. The app provides data and insights to educate decisions. Definitely recommend.

August 16, 2021

Thank you so much! Looking forward to your continued testing.

Lynn & Liana Designs

Honestly the BEST experience I've ever had with a Shopify App. First of all, the app itself is designed amazing. Super user friendly and literally only takes a few moments to set up. It's exactly what we were looking for and integrated perfectly! Secondly, the team at Dexter is exceptional! Instant response times, amazing customer service and they went above and beyond with how they helped us. I am seeing great results from this app and will continue using it over the years. I definitely rate Dexter's A/B Testing a 10/10 and 5 stars! Fantastic find for us!

August 16, 2021

Thanks Melissa (& Mike) and everybody else! Hope you keep finding awesome results testing prices.

Stix

this app worked perfectly and the team integrated in to our store (worked with dev and with our accompanying apps to do a thorough QA). kept on eye on tests running for me in case there were any issues and helped me navigate the entire process. having the price stay consistent through the entire user journey is KEY! great app + great team

August 13, 2021

Thanks Claire! It's been awesome watching your store tests and getting things done. Good luck with the tests!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7