Based on customers behaviour
Data revolves around what your customers look at and what they interact with.
Analytics from every angle
From visibility to inventory, from price to profit, 360 view of your products.
Segmented on Product Types, Vendors, Collections, Search, Marketing Channels.
Dhatma helps you grow your e-commerce business by leveraging your data to understand the performance of each product in each context.
We help you maximize sales by combining your store's data with web analytics and showing you the most accurate product, product type, vendor & collection analysis possible. Find out exactly which ones get the best results, which you should promote more, and which you should stop listing.
Web analytics metrics currently in use (segmented by product, product type, and vendor):
Product impressions per listing (Collections, SRP), Product views, Transactions, Searches, Search Result Page Clickthrough Rate, Search Result Page Conversion Rate, Search Keywords, Collection views, Collections Clickthrough Rate, Collection Conversion Rate, Out of stock product views.
Store data currently in use (segmented by product, product type, and vendor):
Inventory value, inventory quantity, gross margin, gross margin revenue, items sold, revenue, price, product cost, average selling price, average product price, shared orders, product variations.
Some of the questions Dhatma will answer:
- Product visibility at every level.
- Collection performance (attribution is based on store traffic monitored on each collection).
- Top Products by revenue, visibility, or items sold.
- Hidden products: products not viewed by your customers.
- Out of stock products with views.
- Products without transactions.
- Abandoned products: products added to cart and abandoned.
- High/Low converting products in Collections.
- Listed products, not clicked: products that have been seen by your customers in your listings, but never clicked on them.
- Products with zero impressions: products that have never been seen in your collections.
- Granular data down to each product type and vendor
- Marketing channels, source/medium, and ad campaigns segmented data. Ex: See exactly what products have been viewed and which converted in front of SEO traffic.
- Frequently bought together products, product types, or vendors.
- Price range analysis: reveals your customers' price preferences.
- Average Selling Price / Average Product Price: how your prices align with your product offering.
- Search queries and clickthrough rates, conversions in Search Results Page.
More data and reports are regularly added based on the feedback we receive from our current partners.
We're enthusiastic to help you onboard, answer any questions you may have, and listen to your feedback. You can schedule a call with us anytime on our website or to drop us an email. As we're still defining the product, we hope to have you around and help us define it to better suit your needs.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Játszma.ro - A maradandó élmények boltja
We have over 4000 products in our store and it's easy to lose sales if you cannot properly track them and don't know which products are performing poorly. Thankfully with this tool you can analyze each product and product category individually, filter it by vendor and see its performance through different time periods. Really useful!
Jocozaur.ro - Omul potrivit la jocul potrivit
One click setup and surprising reports. It is an useful feature that you cna track the product performance after any changes. Great!
Great! I am finally able to see some good insights on my products performance, collections and search keywords. Very easy, one click install with tracker for page events included, no Google Analytics needed. Recommend.
Thank you! Let us know if we can help you with anything.