Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 100% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de mayo de 2024

The support team is great! Joe guided me through the use of the app, helping me to set up all the settings according to my needs. Perfect assistance!
The only flaw is that there is no quick way to attach personal invoices.
Please, develop this option! Highly recommended!

Fiorentini + Baker
Italia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2024

Great app makes the whole process much easier! DHL IT support also outstanding, always there to help and speak through any queries with little to no wait ! Can't thank Joel enough for all his help and on-going support :)

SWAY Hair Extensions
4 meses usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2024

Dealt with Joe who assisted promptly with integration to Shopify store. Always there to assist and couldn't have done any more. Great service.

COCO BOO LOVES
15 días usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2024

Quite simple to use. The support team have been extremely helpful. Would highly recommend

ARIF FERDOUS
24 días usando la aplicación
26 de marzo de 2024

Excellent service

By Aana
21 días usando la aplicación
5 de abril de 2024

Hari is my guy. Incredible service and follow up. Even when I disappear with my workload he still always makes time to check on me and see if the business needs anything.

LIFTED SOUL
Canadá
3 minutos usando la aplicación
25 de marzo de 2024

Great support

Pepa US Road Trip POS
5 días usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2024

DHL Express Commerce is the best thing to happen to my business!!

After speaking to somebody at Shopify, they said that I couldn’t use DHL Express Commerce on my basic account. After speaking to Jack (sales executive) at DHL he said this wasn’t the case and that they were be able to do this.

The following day Jack put me in touch with a guy called Joel (technical team). He had a teams call with me and showed me everything on Shopify and how it is all links together.

I can now ship worldwide and stress free. I would recommend DHL To any small business.

Global Diving Magnets