DHL

DHL

by DHL

Excellence. Simply delivered.

RSR Moto

The setup was appalling. i had to pay someone as it was taking too long to work out. And when installed, what a letdown! It refuses to generate labels without phone numbers, so all my amazon orders can't go through it. Half my store orders do not come with phone numbers either. But if I input the data on the DHL website, it does not demand phone numbers to create a label, so why does this app?. There might be a solution but the last email for support I sent did not get a reply for a week. So the follow up questions will probably take another week bfore I get a rpely.

It's the worst app I have used on shopify so far. Considering you get loads of tiny outfits that make great apps, why can't DHL make a decent product? Because they are not interested in it, that's why.

Evergreen Teashop

we have integrated the App DHLby DHL Paket GmbH + Vilango GmbH in our onlineshop https://evergreen-teashop.de/

it works very reliable and helps us to simplify our Labeling process for parcel shipments

we can recommend this App highly

Merinopower GmbH

Easy handling and fast support from the Developer. Works without any issues and was easy to set up. But you already need an DHL account. API to the 'DHL Geschäftskundenportal' works.

studio TR

The app is easy to set up and use and does what it's supposed to do. After some initial issues we got in contact with the developer, received great and immediate support and now everything's working perfectly.

Wikinger Welten

Unfortunately stopped working after the last update. Support dosen't care and is no help...very disappointing!

Ruby Limes

We are happy with the app. Please do not forget that it is for free, so you should not compare it with paid apps. It works well, the features are good and the support is quick and helpful! I can recommend it.

Pureseife

[UPDATE nach 3 Monaten] Bei Problemen direkt Vilango kontaktieren. Die Supportkontakte bei DHL haben keine Ahnung und auch keine Motivation irgendwelche Probleme zu lösen.
Bis auf den Import von Absenderlogo und Absenderinfos aus dem DHL-Portal funktioniert alles einwandfrei.

Funktioniert nicht. Reine Zeitverschwendung.
Der Support kümmert sich auch nicht. Von der DHL erwartet man sich anstaendige und solide Ergebnisse. Das hier ist nichts. Leider.

Eunikeboutique

thank's... is a good ..........

Misuncosmetics

[UPDATE] Issue was fixed. Love the app, support is also very snappy and friendly!

German customer here. Creating shipment lables works, but the app has issues left and right. Wrote a ticket, will adjust rating if fixes are applied.