DHL

DHL

by DHL

Excellence. Simply delivered.

VinoKilo.com

Hope this doesn't come as purely aggressive feedback but maybe something to think about.

1. The app sometimes doesn't print out the full address and my packet ends up trailing around with no purpose.
2. I can't bulk print out shipping labels.
3. Lost packages! A huge quantity of packages were lost and I had to deal with the Customers.
4. Very very weak Customer care.
5. App bugged. not being able to print anything.

I try to stay neutral here but honestly I'm very unsatisfied with this app that I would recommend against it.

Tortendekoshop

This app is really bad. It's not working for 5 hours and published by DHL. DHL must change their Shopify APP developer firm or etc. We are getting this error "dhlapp.vilango.com’s server IP address could not be found." and our Delivery system totally down. We are using DHL Seller Portal and entering orders detail manually.

Lovely DHL outsourced firm; Elon Musk find self landing space rocket but we can not ............. (fill blanks)

November 14, 2019

Hi Tortendekoshop,
we are sorry that you experienced this outage earlier this week. We run the DHL application in a load balanced cluster within a major global hosting provider. The application had 300 days of uninterrupted availability before the outage event earlier this week happend. Sadly the whole german hosting center had some disruptions that day. It took the provider several hours to contain and fix.
We took measures to manually switch to another hosting center in the EU to limit the downtime and get the system up and running again. With all the efforts, we still had an outage of the DHL App of 4 hours and 52 minutes that day and apologize for it.
We are still investigating the issue and its causes to make sure the next time such an unpredictable outage event hits, we can limit the impact on our app and for you as a merchant.

TACFOREST

Hatte zunächst Probleme bei der Konfiguration der DHL App.
Aber: DHL hat sich mit mir in Verbindung gesetzt und kompetent geholfen! Jetzt funktioniert alles und tut was es soll. Die App macht die Versandabwicklung im Zasammenhang mit dem DHL-Geschäftskundenportal sehr einfach! Klasse support und sehr gute App!

October 15, 2019

Es sieht so aus als ob die Absendeadresse nicht richtig eingestellt ist.
Senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Kontaktdaten an shopify@dhl.com und wir sehen uns das Thema gerne an.

RSR Moto

The setup was appalling. i had to pay someone as it was taking too long to work out. And when installed, what a letdown! It refuses to generate labels without phone numbers, so all my amazon orders can't go through it. Half my store orders do not come with phone numbers either. But if I input the data on the DHL website, it does not demand phone numbers to create a label, so why does this app?. There might be a solution but the last email for support I sent did not get a reply for a week. So the follow up questions will probably take another week bfore I get a rpely.

It's the worst app I have used on shopify so far. Considering you get loads of tiny outfits that make great apps, why can't DHL make a decent product? Because they are not interested in it, that's why.

Evergreen Teashop

we have integrated the App DHLby DHL Paket GmbH + Vilango GmbH in our onlineshop https://evergreen-teashop.de/

it works very reliable and helps us to simplify our Labeling process for parcel shipments

we can recommend this App highly

Merinopower GmbH

Easy handling and fast support from the Developer. Works without any issues and was easy to set up. But you already need an DHL account. API to the 'DHL Geschäftskundenportal' works.

studio TR

The app is easy to set up and use and does what it's supposed to do. After some initial issues we got in contact with the developer, received great and immediate support and now everything's working perfectly.

Wikinger Welten

Unfortunately stopped working after the last update. Support dosen't care and is no help...very disappointing!

Ruby Limes

We are happy with the app. Please do not forget that it is for free, so you should not compare it with paid apps. It works well, the features are good and the support is quick and helpful! I can recommend it.

Pureseife

[UPDATE nach 3 Monaten] Bei Problemen direkt Vilango kontaktieren. Die Supportkontakte bei DHL haben keine Ahnung und auch keine Motivation irgendwelche Probleme zu lösen.
Bis auf den Import von Absenderlogo und Absenderinfos aus dem DHL-Portal funktioniert alles einwandfrei.

Funktioniert nicht. Reine Zeitverschwendung.
Der Support kümmert sich auch nicht. Von der DHL erwartet man sich anstaendige und solide Ergebnisse. Das hier ist nichts. Leider.

Previous 1