DH SEO‑All‑in‑one SEO Booster

JSON LD, Speed, Sitemap, Image Alt & Compression, Short Url

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HPUY

best service,and very good,it is very useful for my shopify store,i will do more in seo for product and pages

November 28, 2022

Thank you for your support and trust, we will work harder to provide you with quality service

EUmarkt

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

On download it costs 59 per month instead of 20. SCAMM
Don't waste your time, the service answers very rudely and not specifically.

EyeStationery

Location Hong Kong SAR

The product is very good, I wish it will get better and better, update some functions, so that it is easy for us newbies to use

September 19, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy that our service helps. Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

Girls and PCOS

Location China

A great SEO App! I'm a new merchant and I chose DH SEO after comparing many Apps. It's very comprehensive and helps me a lot with SEO. Watching my store SEO score gradually rise and my sales start gradually, I believe it will definitely bring me more traffic. Really great!

September 8, 2022

Thank you for the feedback.We are happy that our service helps. Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

Fitnhealthysupplements

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is incredible best SEO out there. But it charged me without consent and I was charged 59.90 to my Shopify billing after opting out of a free trial. I have contacted support and they will most likely fix it but other then that great app highly recommended by me ;)

August 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that our service helps. Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

FashionandStylish

Location India

BEWARE PEOPEL : DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP! IN THE NAME OF FREE THEY WILL RUIN YOUR COMPLETE STORE They have ruined ALL MY URLS ! in order to get that fixed they are asking for monthly fees $60/month or above. Every month they want to pay this much huge bucks to keep the URLS safe. A BIG NO TO EVERYONE , DON'T TRUST AND USE THEIR SERVICE.

August 30, 2022

Dear friend,
We are really sorry for the bad experience you had, we will take take full responsibility of it. There are some misunderstanding between us. Could you give us a chance to serve for you again? Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

דורמט

Location Israel

One of the best quality software in the field, support available, happy to help. It is very good for small stores with few products. And also for large parking lots with lots of products. Everything is done automatically I highly recommend everyone to download it, it is partially free, especially the good parts. It helps me a lot to promote the business.

August 11, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy that our service helps.Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help.

us.meeeshop

Used to be good app. In April, customer service promised that it will 1 cent , unlimited for existing customers due to pandemic / inflation. Now they wanted all customers to upgrade and pay for their plans. Un-trustable, they can't keep their own word. Because of sudden change, we are loosing Organic traffic.

August 11, 2022

First of all thank you for your support of our App, glad our App brings organic traffic to your website. Our App continues to develop new features and we'd love to keep your website SEO optimized!

Island Bazaar Ukes

Customer support is responsive and willing to listen to customer suggestions. App is easy to use and provide easy to follow suggestions to change SEO fields on Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs and Blog Articles.

August 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that our service helps.
Hope all things are well on your end.

CARPATINA DOLLS

The app is free for 10 minutes then you have to pay. Be aware what you do in those 10 minute because you can't fix it without upgrading for $60. Learned my lesson the hard way. Customer service completely unhelpful Replies to my questions don't make any sense. All in all a bad experience.

August 9, 2022

Dear friend,
We are really sorry for the bad experience you had. There are some misunderstanding between us. And could you give us a chance to serve for you again?
Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7