DH SEO‑All‑in‑one SEO Booster

JSON LD, Speed, Sitemap, Image Alt & Compression, Short Url

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Little Glam Jewelry

Location Hong Kong SAR

After uninstalled the app, so much css code left in my Shopify, I have left message to ask DH SEO removing the codes from my Shopify but no one contacted me to fix it. I have to remove the codes manually and don't know how to clear all the codes.

July 4, 2022

Dear friends,
We are very sorry for the bad experience you have had. There is some misunderstanding between us. Can you give us a chance to serve you again? We will process and reply to you within 24 hours of your authorization. Have a great day and good luck with your business!

CENGIZ AKTURK

Location Turkey

It works efficiently! I was having trouble after installation and the team helped solves the problem. Very helpful!

June 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

I loved this app because instantly after doing 100% of the SEO I had gotten 78 new customers! Must try!

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your review.We are happy that our service helps!

Starpetsmdc

Location Italy

Ho usato questa app per correggere ed ottimizzare i miei posizionamenti SEO. Fantastica chiara e veloce

June 26, 2022

We are happy that our service helps. Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

campandhikegear.com

Support was very helpful. I received a very quick response to my question. Thank you so much for your help today.

June 19, 2022

We are happy that our service helps.
Thank you as well for your support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help.

HX Style USA

5 stars is the only way to describe this - very helpful stuff with no doubt a great free alternative to a lot of the paid ones,

June 19, 2022

We are happy that our service helps.

majorcom-fachhandel 0815 store

Location Germany

Empfehlenswert! Schneller support und ein sagenhafter Webseiten Verbesserer. Sehr einfach zu bedienen und sehr viele kostenlose Funktionen. Glücklich! SEO hat sich verbessert. Siehe hier: 0815.store

June 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

Cannasutra

Location South Africa

This app worked well for the first few weeks. My ranking went up slightly. Then after a few weeks it dropped liked a stone and keeps dropping. No additional changes were made to my site. SEO score is 98%. Disappointed.

Dear friend,
We are really sorry for the bad experience you had.We'd love to double-check the site for you and fix any issues caused by optimization. Hope you can contact us via live chat or email.Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

HGM Electronics

Fast support response was appreciated. Having a free SEO tool is a really great thing for Shopify - unlike the others with 7 day trials....

aidayou

Location China

好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好

Previous 1 3 4 5