DH SEO‑All‑in‑one SEO Booster

DH SEO‑All‑in‑one SEO Booster

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4)
May 18, 2022

Intuitif et facile à utiliser pour mettre sa boutique à niveau en terme de référencement SEO. Pour quelqu'un comme moi qui débute, cela m'aide beaucoup.

Keep An Eye
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 4, 2022

I used this app to optimize my products for Google search and it worked perfectly. Take your time to explore all the features (Every single one of their features is important) I was so happy that this app constructed my website XML map, optimized all the pictures on the website including size and alt descriptions, and I was able to manually add key terms I know my clients are using to find the products I am selling. I recommend.

The Gaming Eagle
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 2, 2022

Snelle Reactie tijd ! Ik kon meteen mijn vraag stellen :)
Wel moet ik de app zel nog testen:)
Ben benieuwd

Tinkies Winkel
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 28 days
April 22, 2022

Excellent customer service, very easy to work with, and I truly can't wait to see the results of this seo. I've been dissapppointed with quite a few different seo apps here on Shopify. This one though looks promising.

Ambert Fashion
Time spent using app: 11 days
April 6, 2022

You either need a faster response time for questions and concerns about your app or a knowledgebase for help for your customers to learn about the about.

Coastal Gifts Inc
Time spent using app: 2 days
Digitrading Hongkong Limited replied June 20, 2022

We are really sorry for the bad experience you had.Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

April 6, 2022

I really love this app. I have found all SEO automate action under one app. Its save my lots of time to take best action for on page SEO

Tala Gold
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 31, 2022

Very nice app and it is easy, in a few munites it optimized my images. I will be so glad if it continues for free, but iam still trying the App

MÖBEL MUNA
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 30, 2022

Genial. Muy completa y perfecta calidad precio. Estamos de prueba pero funciona fácilmente, bastante fácil con un mínimo de conocimientos y además sólo cuesta un céntimo.

Farmacia Carlota Olaizola
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 24, 2022

That's really great app for SEO. Definitely I got a lot more than I pay for this app. Recommend to everyone! Thanks guys for great solution!

Mozart Electronics
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 16, 2022

Looked and read like it was still in Beta, got cold feet so I deactivated and removed from store. Turns out it left code in that screwed up my header that I had to get help to fix. God knows what other code is left in there.

Pump Station & Nurtury