DH SEO‑All‑in‑one SEO Booster

JSON LD, Speed, Sitemap, Image Alt & Compression, Short Url

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fine Art Photography Vietnam

Location Vietnam

I had a problem trying to add alt text images. I contacted support using the chat window. The support agent got frustrated with me because I couldn't see the grey button on the right side, and then it turns out to be a white switch of which, I still cannot see. He also typed a message in Chinese because he was upset. I find this extremely rude and unprofessional. I have emailed the company about this. NOT HAPPY!

June 20, 2022

Dear friend,
We apologize for your bad experience. We would like to explain to you the following:
1. When you say that the button cannot be found, we are in a hurry and want to take a screenshot to show you, but due to device limitations, we cannot provide you with a screenshot.
2. I accidentally sent you Chinese when the translation was not completed. Sorry, that Chinese message is a reply to your inquiry, but it has not been translated into English.
There is some misunderstanding between us. Can you give us a chance to serve you again?
Have a great day and good luck with your business!

Pump Station & Nurtury

Looked and read like it was still in Beta, got cold feet so I deactivated and removed from store. Turns out it left code in that screwed up my header that I had to get help to fix. God knows what other code is left in there.