DH SEO‑All‑in‑one SEO Booster

DH SEO‑All‑in‑one SEO Booster

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Edited January 15, 2023

The app seems nice, but the service is missing. I am trying to upgrade the plan to unlimited, but an error appears, tried to contact the chat for two weeks, but no luck, the answer comes after 2 days.

update: It turned out that now you can't even downgrade the plan, that is, unsubscribe. An error also appears. Be careful with this and be sure to write to support. it looks like a fraud.

California wallpaper
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 31, 2022

On download it costs 59 per month instead of 20. SCAMM
Don't waste your time, the service answers very rudely and not specifically.

EUmarkt
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
August 13, 2022

BEWARE PEOPEL : DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP! IN THE NAME OF FREE THEY WILL RUIN YOUR COMPLETE STORE They have ruined ALL MY URLS ! in order to get that fixed they are asking for monthly fees $60/month or above. Every month they want to pay this much huge bucks to keep the URLS safe. A BIG NO TO EVERYONE , DON'T TRUST AND USE THEIR SERVICE.

FashionandStylish
India
Time spent using app: 23 days
Digitrading Hongkong Limited replied August 30, 2022

Dear friend,
We are really sorry for the bad experience you had, we will take take full responsibility of it. There are some misunderstanding between us. Could you give us a chance to serve for you again? Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

Edited August 11, 2022

Used to be good app. In April, customer service promised that it will 1 cent , unlimited for existing customers due to pandemic / inflation. Now they wanted all customers to upgrade and pay for their plans. Un-trustable, they can't keep their own word. Because of sudden change, we are loosing Organic traffic.

us.meeeshop
Time spent using app: 8 months
Digitrading Hongkong Limited replied August 11, 2022

First of all thank you for your support of our App, glad our App brings organic traffic to your website. Our App continues to develop new features and we'd love to keep your website SEO optimized!

August 6, 2022

The app is free for 10 minutes then you have to pay. Be aware what you do in those 10 minute because you can't fix it without upgrading for $60. Learned my lesson the hard way. Customer service completely unhelpful Replies to my questions don't make any sense. All in all a bad experience.

CARPATINA DOLLS
Time spent using app: 19 days
Digitrading Hongkong Limited replied August 9, 2022

Dear friend,
We are really sorry for the bad experience you had. There are some misunderstanding between us. And could you give us a chance to serve for you again?
Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

July 2, 2022

After uninstalled the app, so much css code left in my Shopify, I have left message to ask DH SEO removing the codes from my Shopify but no one contacted me to fix it. I have to remove the codes manually and don't know how to clear all the codes.

Little Glam Jewelry
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 29 days
Digitrading Hongkong Limited replied July 4, 2022

Dear friends,
We are very sorry for the bad experience you have had. There is some misunderstanding between us. Can you give us a chance to serve you again? We will process and reply to you within 24 hours of your authorization. Have a great day and good luck with your business!

May 21, 2022

I had a problem trying to add alt text images. I contacted support using the chat window. The support agent got frustrated with me because I couldn't see the grey button on the right side, and then it turns out to be a white switch of which, I still cannot see. He also typed a message in Chinese because he was upset. I find this extremely rude and unprofessional. I have emailed the company about this. NOT HAPPY!

Fine Art Photography Vietnam
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 3 days
Digitrading Hongkong Limited replied June 20, 2022

Dear friend,
We apologize for your bad experience. We would like to explain to you the following:
1. When you say that the button cannot be found, we are in a hurry and want to take a screenshot to show you, but due to device limitations, we cannot provide you with a screenshot.
2. I accidentally sent you Chinese when the translation was not completed. Sorry, that Chinese message is a reply to your inquiry, but it has not been translated into English.
Have a great day and good luck with your business!

March 16, 2022

Looked and read like it was still in Beta, got cold feet so I deactivated and removed from store. Turns out it left code in that screwed up my header that I had to get help to fix. God knows what other code is left in there.

Pump Station & Nurtury
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Edited October 4, 2022

There is something very wrong with this app. There are a lot of errors now, and it's broken... The support team did not tell me or help me uninstall this app with all the modifications to your core files... This is a nightmare!!!

Fox Powersports Store