DH SEO‑All‑in‑one SEO Booster

JSON LD, Speed, Sitemap, Image Alt & Compression, Short Url

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FashionandStylish

Location India

BEWARE PEOPEL : DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP! IN THE NAME OF FREE THEY WILL RUIN YOUR COMPLETE STORE They have ruined ALL MY URLS ! in order to get that fixed they are asking for monthly fees $60/month or above. Every month they want to pay this much huge bucks to keep the URLS safe. A BIG NO TO EVERYONE , DON'T TRUST AND USE THEIR SERVICE.

us.meeeshop

Used to be good app. In April, customer service promised that it will 1 cent , unlimited for existing customers due to pandemic / inflation. Now they wanted all customers to upgrade and pay for their plans. Un-trustable, they can't keep their own word. Because of sudden change, we are loosing Organic traffic.

August 11, 2022

First of all thank you for your support of our App, glad our App brings organic traffic to your website. Our App continues to develop new features and we'd love to keep your website SEO optimized!

CARPATINA DOLLS

The app is free for 10 minutes then you have to pay. Be aware what you do in those 10 minute because you can't fix it without upgrading for $60. Learned my lesson the hard way. Customer service completely unhelpful Replies to my questions don't make any sense. All in all a bad experience.

August 9, 2022

Dear friend,
We are really sorry for the bad experience you had. There are some misunderstanding between us. And could you give us a chance to serve for you again?
Have a great day and wish you a prosperous store!

Little Glam Jewelry

Location Hong Kong SAR

After uninstalled the app, so much css code left in my Shopify, I have left message to ask DH SEO removing the codes from my Shopify but no one contacted me to fix it. I have to remove the codes manually and don't know how to clear all the codes.

July 4, 2022

Dear friends,
We are very sorry for the bad experience you have had. There is some misunderstanding between us. Can you give us a chance to serve you again? We will process and reply to you within 24 hours of your authorization. Have a great day and good luck with your business!

Fine Art Photography Vietnam

Location Vietnam

I had a problem trying to add alt text images. I contacted support using the chat window. The support agent got frustrated with me because I couldn't see the grey button on the right side, and then it turns out to be a white switch of which, I still cannot see. He also typed a message in Chinese because he was upset. I find this extremely rude and unprofessional. I have emailed the company about this. NOT HAPPY!

June 20, 2022

Dear friend,
We apologize for your bad experience. We would like to explain to you the following:
1. When you say that the button cannot be found, we are in a hurry and want to take a screenshot to show you, but due to device limitations, we cannot provide you with a screenshot.
2. I accidentally sent you Chinese when the translation was not completed. Sorry, that Chinese message is a reply to your inquiry, but it has not been translated into English.
Have a great day and good luck with your business!

Pump Station & Nurtury

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Looked and read like it was still in Beta, got cold feet so I deactivated and removed from store. Turns out it left code in that screwed up my header that I had to get help to fix. God knows what other code is left in there.