Dianxiaomi

Dianxiaomi

by dianxiaomi

ERP software for Chinese seller service

fastysoul

我使用了店小秘作为上架产品和处理订单的运用,大大提升了工作效率,提高了营业额,对中国用户实在太友好了,简单有效解决很多问题,同事上手的时间非常快,对一个发展初期的公司或者团队都是不二人选,强力推荐店小秘

tarnival

我使用了店小秘很长时间,一直都在使用店小秘,上架产品和处理订单非常方便,针对中国用户的习惯做了很多调整,非常靠谱!系统设计的逻辑和流程都非常的严谨,很少出现BUG,是后端强大的支撑,推荐大家使用店小秘

Zayapet

Great app, easy to install and my agent fulfill our orders automatically, the only inconvenience is that it's only in Chinese, but so far it's not needed because only the agent uses it.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We love having you with us and we'll make sure to do our best to help you succeed!

Riqette

This app simply doesn't work. I was able to download it and set up an account (even though everything is in Chinese) but since then it won't open. It's been a few days and I need this app to get my store on autopilot. Terrible app. Find another way.

May 7, 2021

We're very sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing it!
Our APP is working for Chinese sellers only, you're suggested to get an agent in china to help you working with our APP.

Giarité

It does the job if you have a trustworthy agent which is difficult to find in China. My agents saw all my data and copied my store/products so make sure you know how to set up the app or simply avoid using it

Passion HQ

No support here, i have an agent that installed this app and then when i got customers ordering he went missing in action cannot get hold of him for the last 2 days, and customers orders just sitting waiting to be fullfilled.

Bohemian Glam Decor

Stay away!!! I have been using this company from a sourcing agent I found. The agent I was working with has since quit, One of my packages has still not been delivered after 3 months sitting in the yun express local somewhere and no one is getting back to me how to solve this! I had to refund my customer $142 and I still don't know where the package is and how to get it to customer and no one is responding to me!!! Worse business ever!!!

May 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for letting us know about your feedback! Dianxiaomi can not help you deliver the package because we don't have the goods in hand, you should contact your agent to resolve this issue.

Prime Stash

I wanted to use this app, but everything is in Chinese. I wish there was the option to select English language.

Ali1688Mall

The biggest problem is that there is no OBERLO function. You can learn from the shopmaster. Of course, some of the functions are more powerful. The support for shopify is too small. It needs to work hard to catch up

OFFICIAL-WIGS.COM

I am just discovering this app but so far it seems straight forward. I would like to make sales and sourcing products from AliExpress.

Previous 1