Dianxiaomi

Dianxiaomi

by dianxiaomi

ERP software for Chinese seller service

Riqette

This app simply doesn't work. I was able to download it and set up an account (even though everything is in Chinese) but since then it won't open. It's been a few days and I need this app to get my store on autopilot. Terrible app. Find another way.

May 7, 2021

We're very sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing it!
Our APP is working for Chinese sellers only, you're suggested to get an agent in china to help you working with our APP.

Passion HQ

No support here, i have an agent that installed this app and then when i got customers ordering he went missing in action cannot get hold of him for the last 2 days, and customers orders just sitting waiting to be fullfilled.

Bohemian Glam Decor

Stay away!!! I have been using this company from a sourcing agent I found. The agent I was working with has since quit, One of my packages has still not been delivered after 3 months sitting in the yun express local somewhere and no one is getting back to me how to solve this! I had to refund my customer $142 and I still don't know where the package is and how to get it to customer and no one is responding to me!!! Worse business ever!!!

May 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for letting us know about your feedback! Dianxiaomi can not help you deliver the package because we don't have the goods in hand, you should contact your agent to resolve this issue.