Dianxiaomi(店小秘)

ERP software for Chinese seller service

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AMAZINCO

actually, theres is nothign special in this App!
and you cant choose the product from the app and import it by yourself to your store!
all process is complicated!

Paint by Numbers

Location Spain

I can't get my store back from my old supplier. I need to connect it to a new supplier, and there is no way to do this myself. This is a very bad system. The supplier can change the password and lock you out and trap your store.

July 18, 2022

We're sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for letting us know about your feedback.If you need to delete the app, the only way is to contact the old supplier to delete the store authorization.

iBeautyneed

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

VIP功能虚假宣传而且不能退款,不要买。
The VIP feature is falsely advertised and non-refundable, don't buy.
VIP功能虚假宣传而且不能退款,不要买。
The VIP feature is falsely advertised and non-refundable, don't buy,

May 16, 2022

Due to the limitation of the platform API, the newly authorized stores can only synchronize the orders in the last four months of history at most, and can't get all the orders of last year.

ZAC MOTOR SPORT

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We used this service and it was not so bad. The system is very bad. You get a spreadsheet for your stock level and that is it. What made us upset was when they made the mistake with our order they did not fix it. If they forgot some items they made us pay for the freight again.

March 29, 2022

We're very sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing it!
Our APP is working for Chinese sellers only, you're suggested to get an agent in china to help you working with our APP.
In addition, dianxiaomi is ERP management software, which is convenient for managing the shop and will not charge logistics fees. For the issue of freight, we suggest you contact the logistics provider.

Riqette

This app simply doesn't work. I was able to download it and set up an account (even though everything is in Chinese) but since then it won't open. It's been a few days and I need this app to get my store on autopilot. Terrible app. Find another way.

May 7, 2021

Passion HQ

Location South Africa

No support here, i have an agent that installed this app and then when i got customers ordering he went missing in action cannot get hold of him for the last 2 days, and customers orders just sitting waiting to be fullfilled.

March 29, 2022

Bohemian Glam Decor

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Stay away!!! I have been using this company from a sourcing agent I found. The agent I was working with has since quit, One of my packages has still not been delivered after 3 months sitting in the yun express local somewhere and no one is getting back to me how to solve this! I had to refund my customer $142 and I still don't know where the package is and how to get it to customer and no one is responding to me!!! Worse business ever!!!

May 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for letting us know about your feedback! Dianxiaomi can not help you deliver the package because we don't have the goods in hand, you should contact your agent to resolve this issue.