Dictionary Word lookup Shopify Appis the first dictionary app on the Shopify store helping online visitors understanding the meaning of specialty words through the direct connection with online dictionaries. Dictionary Word lookup works flawlessly with Oxford Dictionary, WordLink, Glosbe and Owlbot dictionaries. The working mechanism of the app is simple. You just need to make double click on the word that you want the explanation.
See demo Live Demo
Getting Started. How to setup?
- You need to register free account at Oxford Dictionary then get API for the app https://developer.oxforddictionaries.com#plans
- Once registered, you’ll have to generate API key which can be found at here http://take.ms/7GaeS
- Use the App ID and App KEY to fill at Dictionary Shopify app dashboard & then click the button “Save” http://take.ms/RePOY
What the benefits with Dictionary Word lookup?
- Dictionary word lookup app works smoothly on any pages including home, product, collection pages as well as blog posts.
- By default you can connect with Oxford Dictionary and use 3,000+ free plan requests. If the limit is exceeded the app automatically switch to alternative dictionaries.
- Design the explanation popup window to fit your online store. You can adjust the width and height + color of title and description area.
- See readers insights via Analytics dashboard. You can understand which words is the most popular through search and where readers are doing search.
- Polaris Design standard implementation. We follow Shopify designed UI elements to bring better User Experience.
Designed with ease for Shopify Users
Effortless user experience is what in “DNA” of our current and future Shopify apps. With Dictionary Word lookup Shopify app you get a newly introduced Shopify Polaris Design experience. You get a great experience from users point whether you’re merchant, marketer, developer or designer. Just give a try to see how it works.