Downloadable Digital Assets

Downloadable Digital Assets

by Massive Monkey LTD

Sell digital products with fraud protection, own email + more!

Modular Wargaming

I'm really happy with this app! The free plan covers the essentials and works well. I have just reached out to their support about a small email content issue, but other than that it's great and hasn't got as many limitations on the free plan as other digital download apps.

Easy Disputing

Once again, I've responded to each email you all have sent. No one is replying directly back to my email, which goes to show you how disfunctional your systems are.

November 17, 2020

Hi Easy Disputing,

We have tried repeatedly to contact you but to no success. The issue you are facing is due to files not being linked to a product. This is why there was no email sent. You can easily set this up within the app. Just navigate to the products section, find the product you would like, and choose from the files you have uploaded. You can find more information in our FAQ. Our team who are in Australia and the UK are always available to help.

Swordsfall

You can't pick between different downloads based on the variant, and most annoyingly? You get instant charged for the app as it has NO free trial. I had to bump up the plan to actually be able to try out the features. I realized I didn't want it within an hour and uninstalled it. Today I get a surprise charge for $10. I hate apps that do this. We NEED to be able to trial a program to see if it works with our stack before we start paying money. Unacceptable.

November 15, 2020

Hi there,

Apologies about your experience with our app! We are currently developing variants compatibility so this will be available in the coming weeks. We have a free plan available where you can use most of our features, the paid plans are additional extras and storage space. We follow Shopify's rules with their payment system, please contact us at support@massivemonkey.io so we can help you with a refund. Would you like to use our Platinum plan for free for a month? We are happy to help! We always love tailoring a plan to suit store owners best.

OddGoods

Massive Monkey's Digital Download Assets app is the only one I am aware of that offers the ability to include a download link on the checkout page and prevents download for orders that don't pass credit approval. Bottom line is that this app works. It's easy to set up, easy to create products, and easy to manage. It's also fairly priced. I've used SendOwl and Fetch and have never been impressed enough with either to pay their inflated monthly rates for such a basic eCommerce store feature. More importantly, their team is 100% responsive and have even implemented a few suggestions I had for them to improve the app. They listen and that's gold. Highly recommended.

Azure Nom Nom

overall it's a great fulfillment tool helps me. overall it's a great fulfillment tool helps me. recommend

The Golden Feathers

Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised.

Bounce Color

This app has really helped us. Easiest to use digital downloads app with a bunch of useful features.

Innergrade

App is great. Solves the issue of blocking the download link for fraudulent orders when they flag as high risk. Also really easy to use.