Reseñas (86)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de agosto de 2022

This app is absolutely fantastic! It does everything I need – and more. The interface with Shopify is seamless, and the added features, such as pdf stamping, and IP Download limitations, are super-easy to set-up. Their customer service is second to none, with really fast reply-times. All-in-all, I couldn't be happier. Jem Hammond – 'In Search of Small-Town America'.

In Search of Small-Town America
4 días usando la aplicación
Massive Monkey Ltd. respondió 22 de agosto de 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! Really happy that you got set up and love the features. Happy selling!

13 de marzo de 2023

I tried several different digital download apps and they all were filled with issues i.e. can only upload 1 file, cannot customize any settings etc. Then I discovered Downloadable Digital Assets that had it all - upload several assets, customize emails, PDF lock and stamping etc. and I couldn't be happier. We are definitely ready to scale! And on top of that William was there from the start to make sure everything looks right and is working properly. I think I am now using this app forever!

Upgraders
2 días usando la aplicación
Massive Monkey Ltd. respondió 13 de marzo de 2023

Thanks so much for your kind review! I'm so happy that you found our app and that I was able to help you :) as always, if you need any help with anything, I'm always here to help!

31 de marzo de 2022

I was struggling with the free one offered by Shopify. This one let's me do what I need to do and more. The Free version was good enough for what I needed but I chose to move up to the pro version. I had good and prompt interaction with support as well.

Pixel Sequence Pros
2 días usando la aplicación
Massive Monkey Ltd. respondió 31 de marzo de 2022

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate it and I'm super happy that I got up and running in no time!

17 de junio de 2023

Great experience so far! Set up has been very clear and easy. The support team is fantastic for any specific questions. Very excited to see how this boosts our business online!

Speech Savvy
6 de diciembre de 2022

Gets the job done smoothly and has very good customer support. Setup was very straightforward and fast. No complaints 5/5

3Dpalapelit.com
Finlandia
Massive Monkey Ltd. respondió 6 de diciembre de 2022

Thanks so much for the review! Always happy to help whenever we can. If you ever get stuck with anything, just drop us a message!

Thanks!

2 de mayo de 2022

Great app and great service. They were able to create a custom plan to suit my specific needs. They were very friendly and helpful. Many thanks!

info-4526
Massive Monkey Ltd. respondió 2 de mayo de 2022

Thanks for your review! Glad to have you on board with a fresh custom plan! We're always here to help if you need any.

6 de agosto de 2022

Great customer service- very quick to respond and helpful. Was having issues figuring a few things out, and within the hour- problem was resolved.

we are spaceplay
Massive Monkey Ltd. respondió 7 de agosto de 2022

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. If you ever get stuck with anything, just drop us an email, and we will get back to you super quick :)

29 de marzo de 2023

This app is absolutely perfect!
It does everything they say and more. I'm really glad i found it and i recommended it.

Catita illustrations
España
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
Massive Monkey Ltd. respondió 29 de marzo de 2023

Thanks so much for your review! Means a lot!

23 de noviembre de 2021

Pretty good so far! I'm using this to sell presets and overlays. I have over 60+ items and it works fast and smooth.

CityTurtles
Alrededor de 14 horas usando la aplicación
26 de julio de 2023

Terrific customer support from William. I had an issue with the PDF stamping functionality, William dealt with the issue swiftly and confirmed that it was working. He tested from his side and gave me time to test the function too.
He also helped me to resolve an issue I had with my digital products.

Very reliable, swift and friendly service. The DDA app is very easy to use and to set up. The functionality is great and I look forward to the team releasing more features in the future.

Empower Me