Downloadable Digital Assets

Sell digital downloads, products & PDFs in 2 easy steps

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gym & Fitness Singapore

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

Solved a problem that we had. Very easy interface and a top-notch support team. Couldn't say anything negative about the experience.

Gym & Fitness Malaysia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app was a fantastic find. The app was clean and simple to use and what little support we needed was prompt and very helpful. Would recommend.

pokemewsment

Such a great app that has really help me expand my store! I'm moving away from physical goods to digital products and this was a Gem to find! P.s. thanks for all the technical support, it's rare to find near instant responses in this game!

CityTurtles

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Pretty good so far! I'm using this to sell presets and overlays. I have over 60+ items and it works fast and smooth.

Financial Model Templates

Location Ukraine

Works great. Main features: multiple digital files attached to a single product, external links allowed. And many more....
Highly recommend

Breach Apparel

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app helped solve a problem I was having when selling digital content on our site! User friendly and customer service was awesome! Highly recommend x

NWRLD

I like this app, because it has a free plan that I can test and go further for another plan, if i need so! thanks a lot!

Laventi Watches

Location Norway

This app solved a very important problem i had with my store in no time! The support was also fantastic and couldn't recommend it enough to other store owners. Thank you.

Digital Artisan

This App has been great, simple to use and the support is awesome. Been using them for around 6 months now and never had an issue.

BODY ROOTS

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Impressive app with a simple and easy to use interface, with a helpful array of options. If like me you are someone who makes a living from selling via shopify this app can make life easier. Smart that you can choose to notify previous customers of changes. Grateful also for friendly and helpful developers who understand the needs of their clients and go the extra mile with support. 5 stars.