Downloadable Digital Assets

Downloadable Digital Assets

by Massive Monkey LTD

Sell digital products to your customers safely & easily

1 review

Swordsfall

You can't pick between different downloads based on the variant, and most annoyingly? You get instant charged for the app as it has NO free trial. I had to bump up the plan to actually be able to try out the features. I realized I didn't want it within an hour and uninstalled it. Today I get a surprise charge for $10. I hate apps that do this. We NEED to be able to trial a program to see if it works with our stack before we start paying money. Unacceptable.

November 15, 2020

Hi there,

Apologies about your experience with our app! We are currently developing variants compatibility so this will be available in the coming weeks. We have a free plan available where you can use most of our features, the paid plans are additional extras and storage space. We follow Shopify's rules with their payment system, please contact us at support@massivemonkey.io so we can help you with a refund. Would you like to use our Platinum plan for free for a month? We are happy to help! We always love tailoring a plan to suit store owners best.