Downloadable Digital Assets

Downloadable Digital Assets

by Massive Monkey LTD

Sell digital products to your customers safely & easily

Financial Model Templates

Works great. Main features: multiple digital files attached to a single product, external links allowed. And many more....
Highly recommend

Breach Apparel

This app helped solve a problem I was having when selling digital content on our site! User friendly and customer service was awesome! Highly recommend x

NWRLD

I like this app, because it has a free plan that I can test and go further for another plan, if i need so! thanks a lot!

Laventi Watches

This app solved a very important problem i had with my store in no time! The support was also fantastic and couldn't recommend it enough to other store owners. Thank you.

Digital Artisan

This App has been great, simple to use and the support is awesome. Been using them for around 6 months now and never had an issue.

BODY ROOTS

Impressive app with a simple and easy to use interface, with a helpful array of options. If like me you are someone who makes a living from selling via shopify this app can make life easier. Smart that you can choose to notify previous customers of changes. Grateful also for friendly and helpful developers who understand the needs of their clients and go the extra mile with support. 5 stars.

SOCIAL DOGGIES

The app is great. The support is incredible. They solved an important problem in my store in no time. I recommend this app to everyone.

Rook's Press

Very flexible, developers very helpful and supportive. Does everything I need. Easy to use. Very good.

Open Chests

OpenChests.com: I'm a 'gold' user and use this app to sell sets of Treasure Hunt Clues as PDFs. I like that I can replace a PDF and there is the option to notify previous customers. The only time things haven't worked as they should was when I missed a step and didn't add the file to the product. Good app. Good customer service.

Unstable King

Great app. Does what it says which seems rare with these type of Shopify apps. FAQ sorted me out with my questions. Thanks to the team well worth it.

Previous 1