Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
31 de enero de 2024

I've only been using BIG Digital Download for a short while, but I can already tell it's a quality app. I have tried 3 other digital download apps previously and I was not satisfied with any of them. So I know a good one when I see it. The interface gives you options, yet is very simple at the same time. My products are delivered to customers with no issues and the pricing of this app is fair! Don't hesitate. Download today to start your passive income with digital products :)

Jade Aminah
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2024

Excellent service. App does what it's supposed to and makes my life easier assigning keys to digital products. Plus, Leo, the developer is super helpful anytime you have a question. Fun to chat with! Go ahead and download, it works!

Russell's Educational Consulting
5 meses usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

This app has been a great addition to our Shopify store. With rising worldwide shipping costs, it has allowed us to provide products to those who may not have bought otherwise. The developer is very responsive and has been great! Give it a shot!

Deadbolt Mystery Society
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

Best Shopify app for digital products BY FAR. Only app that handles selling software as it supposed to be handled. No issues, great support. Worth every penny.

Specnite
Polonia
8 meses usando la aplicación
20 de diciembre de 2023

Léo was of great service and very friendly. I upgraded to the pro pack because I think those features will really help me elevate my business. Good luck to you Léo on further developing the app!

The Stock Boutique
Países Bajos
15 de enero de 2024

It's such a blessing to finally found this app. Simple & straightforward. Super easy to setup. The ebook sold is automatically send to the customer in just a second after successful payment. Keep it up!

Heidiandralph
Malasia
24 días usando la aplicación
7 de diciembre de 2023

All I can say is WOW!! First of all the product itself is very user friendly and very easy to navigate. I'm not so tech savvy but have been able to load my products very easily. Secondly, the back-up service is brilliant! I have contacted Leo on 2 occasions for a couple of simple little questions, and the response was immediate and swift. No question was too small, and Leo was extremely friendly and helpful. I love this product!!

Mind Balance Institute
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
27 de noviembre de 2023

This is a great app and super easy to use. I love it. I'm new to selling patterns on my website and the app is so user friendly that I only had one question while working with it and it got answered right away by Leo, the developer, who's super friendly too.

What a Curly Life
Reino Unido
16 de enero de 2024

Great service and a great product. Leo helped me get set up quickly and we even had a good chat while he was setting me up about productivity. Highly recommend.

Divergital
19 días usando la aplicación
27 de diciembre de 2023

BEST. DOWNLOAD. APP

Thats all i need to say!

Steelzz Designs