Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Etextbookbargains

Great app! But there needs to be a way to limit individual customer downloads. Pleas make this update!!!!!!

Tmacmusic

Thank you for this! This has enabled me to sell my music digitally online!. One complaint I have received from a customer though, is that there is a popup advert after paying for a product with Digital Download, and the download page. Not sure if this is the app or if this is a shopify thing?

Styleintelligence

Its free. Ok. Does what it says on the tin. I have used for over a year with great results. Can track downloads and see who has downloaded what, but it is a bit clunky. Would love improved tracking and analysis. Neater layout options for non technical person would also help.

Methodist Hill Quilt Studio

Wish the download link integrated with the customer account. Hyperlinking the product does the customer no good in the future... it would be nice if the download link was stored in the account too.

Andre Distel Photography

Works great for what it does. Would love to see a feature of bundling already uploaded files into new products. Saves Shopify storage and makes my life easier. Much easier also to avoid duplicates. That's the only thing I am missing. Everything else works well.

Vidcat 3

Please upgrade app to allow multiple files per product. Zip files are difficult for many customers to open and require that we send them alternate download links.

Titania Creations

Great little app, the only downside for me is that the link to the download is not stored in a customers account.

The Edge Products

Great app, we often have orders with both digital products and physical items and this app seamlessly allows customers to download their files from the Thanks For Buying page. The "Create a Manual Link" facility is great as well for sending one-offs to customers who haven't/can't go through the shopify checkout.

Simple, easy, reliable, flexible.

Dpaw

Works well,
Would like to see:
CDN Option for an external link
Ability to select from something already uploaded
Not having to upload a pdf (in my case) for each variant
Direct link to downloadable product from My Account page

Pure Hearts International

Effective. Works well. Wish it could do this, however, but I don't think it can: Sell 'drip' products where files are released over a series of days/weeks/months.