Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

CES Directory

They stole money funds. I never received my payment for $1000. They never responded to me for over 6 months. They are thieves. Do not use them

makea

La majorité des personnes ne recoivent pas l'email ou parfois 3 jours après... Donc ça ne fonctionne pas directement... Nul !

Instructional Design Genius

Garbage app. Had to delete it. Would not send links upon fulfilling the order. It would essentially time out and then produce an error message.

Paper Pony Co.

This did not work at all. Did not provide the digital download at checkout, nor did it send an email with the link.

Molly on the prod

The app worked in the beginning but after it is not fulfilling any order, not providing any link in the checkout and not sending any mail with the lin, I have to do all of this manually. basically is like if the app is not installed. I already tried to modify all the options in the app but nothing works. the app needs to be fix.

Loja da Mente

This app has an error. Unfortunately, after uploading the files, after a while they are deleted (after a few weeks) without any warning. The customer buys the product and does not receive it, as the file is no longer available. I wonder if something can be done.

Love For Leggings

This app isn't working... Emails showing "not sent". I made a promo for customers to get a free eBook with purchase of a particular product, and none of them are receiving the emails...

The Relaxed Company

This app does not work when I download it. Says "Server Error". Any guesses why it's not working? Can anyone recommend me another free app where I can sell digital products, thanks.

Bom Bombs

I can't figure out where to add my digital file, it says to go to it and add the link, but it keep cycling me through a loop...

Her Beautiful Brand

I have been trying to add an attachment to the Weekly Achievement Tracker on my website herbeautifulbrand.com and I can not for the life of me find out where to add it. I have looked high and low and it just keeps taking me through an internal loop. Unfortunately, I will be removing this app from my store as it has proven to be useless. Hopefully, this is made easier in the future for store owners.

Previous 1 3 4