Avis (451)

• 16 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 24 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 31 janvier 2023

The customer service agent is helping me patiently, so I will update my previous review. I am hoping the app issue can be solved soon, so I can start to sell

Eve Bee Psychic Reading Studio
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2021

It's good but slow. All my customers say they don't get their link to download until hours later. if the links popped up faster, this app would be amazing!

www.HairPerfexion.com
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 16 mars 2021

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying using the app but am sorry to hear about these slow delivery speeds! I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly so that you can be authenticated on your store, and this issue looked at more closely for you: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and provide us with your feedback. -Victor, Shopify Support

5 octobre 2021

Hi. I have been using your app to run my business since Feb. 2021 and it looks like my clients does not always receive their digital goods. It seems like the browser they use does not matter. Is there a quick way to make sure my clients always gets what they pay for using your app ?

GRAUX | Inspiring Guitar Loops
Belgique
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 11 octobre 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. It looks like we'll need to take a closer look at your account in order to resolve this issue. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2Vt7Et5) and we'd be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

29 juin 2020

Review / Stars based on my opinion and the store I was trying to create for content creators.

It's alright, I do videography, photography and capture my own audio files. This app does not support and doesn't show much support for audio/ambient/foley artists and videographers. The reason I say that is, one it does not support .wav files as standard and .mov files or prores files.

So those looking to maybe use this platform (Shopify) and this app (Digital Downloads) as a native solution to provide content or assets in uncompressed assets you need to look somewhere else.

Unless you're ok with compressing your files in the form of zipping. But if you want to provide the utmost quality, compressing files is not a solution.

Sadly Shopify is not a platform for creators in this sense.

I'm so sad :(

Digell - Stock Photo, Video, Audio for Creators.
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 juin 2020

You can only upload 1 digital file. Most of my clients can not download the attached file. I have to switch to another app.

CANDYCUSH
Allemagne
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 septembre 2018

great app and seems to work about 70% of the time. usually delivers but sometimes fails to do so. Its also got a little bit of a small file size limit making it hard to use for most digital download videos

SturmanPhoto
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 décembre 2022

The app seems to work fine! When you upload a pdf file to a product it will be sent to the buyers e-mail.
The only issue that I had is that I want the pdf to show up at the products so my customers can download it for free (if they want) before buying the product. But anyway this is a free app so I am thankful anyway.

SmartElectros
Suède
8 avril 2018

Nice app but it only lets me have one download up at a time

5 Divine
23 juin 2018

Customers can't resend the email to their email accounts if they lost the first email with the download link...

Bedurion
Espagne
10 juillet 2022

Unfortunately you can't develop in SAFARI with this app. It would be really nice if they would have said that and saved me an hour trying to figure that out. I haven't tried testing a download with Safari as yet. Let's hope it at lest does that.

Old School Dungeon Master
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 26 juillet 2022

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue. Some Shopify apps will not work correctly in Safari, and this is often due to the cross-site traffic settings within the Safari browser. We recommend that you head to Safari > Preferences > Privacy and unchecking the "prevent cross-site tracking" option.

Once this is done, please restart your browser and clear your browser's cache and cookies if need be. If the issue persists, you can contact our support team directly for further assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support