Digital Downloads

Sell digital products in your store

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Methodist Hill Quilt Studio

Wish the download link integrated with the customer account. Hyperlinking the product does the customer no good in the future... it would be nice if the download link was stored in the account too.

Vix Market

This is what I needed for my courses :) thanks shopify

Andre Distel Photography

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Works great for what it does. Would love to see a feature of bundling already uploaded files into new products. Saves Shopify storage and makes my life easier. Much easier also to avoid duplicates. That's the only thing I am missing. Everything else works well.

Quan Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works for us! Thanks, Shopify!

Bondi Balance

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love it. Selling on amazon is a real headache to get ebooks to people. I have not had one complaint yet from a customer. Highly recommended if you provide an ebook with your physical product.

David Gray Tv

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Just doesn't work. No download links are sent with the emails. Rubbish and a total waste of time. That's why it's free in the first place.

Kawikados

Time spent using app Over 1 year

My customers can get their programming so much easier than before. Great and easy app to use and edit. Gotta Try It! Aloha!

Love White Slippers

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app is flawless!! Extremely reliable.

Epicfrench

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

It's very useful, I have had this app since I opened my shop.
u t I have a big problem: you can only attach one documents, so whenever I have several for one product (and it happens a lot) I compile it into one rar file.
It seemed like the perfect solution, except for people downloading the goods and not being able to open rar files.

Anyway we could be sharing several documents for one product?

Vidcat 3

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Please upgrade app to allow multiple files per product. Zip files are difficult for many customers to open and require that we send them alternate download links.