Digital Downloads

Sell digital products in your store

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Andre Distel Photography

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Works great for what it does. Would love to see a feature of bundling already uploaded files into new products. Saves Shopify storage and makes my life easier. Much easier also to avoid duplicates. That's the only thing I am missing. Everything else works well.

Vidcat 3

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Please upgrade app to allow multiple files per product. Zip files are difficult for many customers to open and require that we send them alternate download links.

Titania Creations

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great little app, the only downside for me is that the link to the download is not stored in a customers account.

The Edge Products

Location Australia

Great app, we often have orders with both digital products and physical items and this app seamlessly allows customers to download their files from the Thanks For Buying page. The "Create a Manual Link" facility is great as well for sending one-offs to customers who haven't/can't go through the shopify checkout.

Simple, easy, reliable, flexible.

Dpaw

Location Australia

Works well,
Would like to see:
CDN Option for an external link
Ability to select from something already uploaded
Not having to upload a pdf (in my case) for each variant
Direct link to downloadable product from My Account page

Pure Hearts International

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Effective. Works well. Wish it could do this, however, but I don't think it can: Sell 'drip' products where files are released over a series of days/weeks/months.

Tpm Photography

The app functions as it should, the only thing that could be added is the ability to delete old products out of the app, besides that app works perfectly and as expected!

Real Life Rosary

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app, very easy to use and it has been working very well for us. My only complaint is that it would be nice to offer more than one file. If I wanted to sell a bundle of books/downloads, it would be nice to be able to do that.

Born To Produce

It's free and bearing that in mind it's superb.

Style Sew Me Patterns

It does the job, but it would be very helpful to set the download limits at a global level instead of individually. But, most importantly, I'd love to be able to add more than one file.

EDIT: I'm increasing my star because I found I can attach a zip file.

My only wishlist for this app is that we have the ability to send a note to customers when we update the file giving a summary of what changed.