Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Steve Rude Art

This is a good app and I would rate it 5 stars if it wouldn't mark a product as fulfilled if "requires shipping" is checked. I have books that have 3 options: digital, physical, or both. I let customers add the digital for a fraction of the cost of buying both separately and it's been a great upsell for me.

Problem is that if I have Shopify auto fulfill the "both" order it marks the entire line item as fulfilled and thus the entire order and risks that order not being fulfilled.

I don't want to create several different products that are visible to customers and shopify does not allow hidden products or products with no category to be added to a bundle.

I did contact shopify and they said I had 2 options: fulfull all orders manually or give customers a 100% discount code for the digital product. Both options are a hassle and I'm still looking for a good solution.

As a side note to a below comments, I have received zero complaints about being able to download the file from the link provided, and had no problem figuring out how to set the download for a product.

VowFit

Nice app for digital content downloads and eBooks.

LOCKDOWNRSVP

Doesn't work for me anymore, I get 500 error every time I use the thing. It fixed after a day itself but i can't use in the webpage like i used to be able to, i have to access it through the shopify website. weird

TAHA Store

So far this app seems to be working for us. The only issue that we have experienced is not being able to download via an ipad using Chrome.

people2employ.co.uk

At the moment, it needs a bit of tweaking. The technical dept are on it and I hope will figure it out soon.
My digital download App keeps disconnecting.
I like the idea of an immediate download instead of being sent to E Mail. That would make it much more professional. (is someone reading this?)
I have requested also that any uploaded digital products are able to be seen in the control panel page. When you have hundreds of products, it is not feasible to keep checking if every one has been uploaded.
I love shopify, easy and efficient. and it gives me what I need.
I will be monitoring how well technical respond to these challenges.
Yes I would recommend. But help me to do it with more confidence.

1 2 4 Next