Digital Downloads

Sell digital products in your store

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Behind The Bundles

App doesn't work...don't use it! Not worth the headache and hassle of resending customers the product

Long Locks Virgin Hair

Time spent using app About 1 month

Terrible my customers keeps complaining that the app won't work! I think its a glitch with the app.

VishuddhaDas

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Doesn't Work over a few GB & support takes days to reply, although it doesn't tell you this initally, and will let you spend hours uploading before stopping it.

David Gray Tv

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Just doesn't work. No download links are sent with the emails. Rubbish and a total waste of time. That's why it's free in the first place.

Decobazar

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I don't understand how this app is working and how to put digital products on my shopify store. Really it is difficult for me.

Gulush

Time spent using app About 1 year

App is not working? How do you add/edit attachments?!

The Carolina Atc

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App currently does not allow you to add downloads to a product, at least for me. Has worked well in the past but now is not functioning.

Shoppelove

Location India
Time spent using app 33 minutes

Watched the youtube video and did exactly the same way, but I cant see any upload file button on the app after adding product

Curlmix

Time spent using app 8 minutes

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP!!!! I literally just downloaded it for 2 seconds and it began breaking ALL the images on my site. After removing it, a few came back but now, even when I deleted the broken images, and upload new ones, it breaks those too.

I had so much planned for today and this app just added several hours of work for me. Worst download ever. Save yourself the trouble, it's going to cost you time and money. No wonder it's free.

Digitizersfriend Embroidery

did love this now all of a sudden won't let me upload my files