Digital Downloads

Sell digital products in your store

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Accessoires Bebes

Location France

Premier jour d'utilisation et il fonctionne parfaitement !

Direct Sales Reps Events

Time spent using app About 4 years

Great app! Easy to use to control digital downloads!

Peachcreme Com

Location Malaysia

Almost all my clients write that they don't receive download link. It is written "delayed". So I had 2 bad reviews, because of it. Calling my website scam. And now I have to send manually the purchases to each customer. I suggest to use another application. I am looking for something reliable.

Updated: Sorry. The problem was not in application. But in my payment settings. The link won't be sent until the payment is "captured". My mistake was to choose manual payment capture. If you put in auto mode, the link will be sent automatically.

Diagnose Software

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Shame that it is impossible to obtain a real customer IP
instead of internal. In case of fraud, such IP cannot be used as evidence, unfortunately, small thing but very important. Everything else works without issue.

Mitchcteststore

Great App. Cant recommend enough.

Spanishdownloads

very easy to use i have just set it up and have not tested it thus far but everything looks good!

Vix Market

This is what I needed for my courses :) thanks shopify

Quan Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works for us! Thanks, Shopify!

Bondi Balance

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love it. Selling on amazon is a real headache to get ebooks to people. I have not had one complaint yet from a customer. Highly recommended if you provide an ebook with your physical product.

Kawikados

Time spent using app Over 1 year

My customers can get their programming so much easier than before. Great and easy app to use and edit. Gotta Try It! Aloha!