Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Next Door Specials

Great idea but the execution is lacking. Had to remove the app is it was marking unfulfilled order "fulfilled" after sending eBook, which ended up turning into a nightmare trying to figure out which orders had been fulfilled and not fulfilled with actual products. If the app did not do that this app would be GREAT! Hope this is fixed ASAP!

Nick Noir

Incompatible with Safari. I've reached out to Shopify support about this issue but what you would think would be a fluid conversation takes DAYS for a response and no solution has been achieved or discussed.

September 1, 2020

Hi, there! I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble contacting us - our support is experiencing large volumes of requests at the moment, so it may take longer than usual for someone to reply if you've reached out via email. If you need urgent support, I'd suggest starting a live chat with us, or reaching out on Facebook or Twitter.

We typically recommend using the admin with Google Chrome, however you should be able to use the app in Safari without any issues if you prefer that browser. You likely need to clear your Safari cache and cookies or disable a browser extension or ad blocker - I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can do some troubleshooting together. Speak soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

CES Directory

They stole money funds. I never received my payment for $1000. They never responded to me for over 6 months. They are thieves. Do not use them

makea

La majorité des personnes ne recoivent pas l'email ou parfois 3 jours après... Donc ça ne fonctionne pas directement... Nul !

Instructional Design Genius

Garbage app. Had to delete it. Would not send links upon fulfilling the order. It would essentially time out and then produce an error message.

Paper Pony Co.

This did not work at all. Did not provide the digital download at checkout, nor did it send an email with the link.

Molly on the prod

The app worked in the beginning but after it is not fulfilling any order, not providing any link in the checkout and not sending any mail with the lin, I have to do all of this manually. basically is like if the app is not installed. I already tried to modify all the options in the app but nothing works. the app needs to be fix.

Loja da Mente

This app has an error. Unfortunately, after uploading the files, after a while they are deleted (after a few weeks) without any warning. The customer buys the product and does not receive it, as the file is no longer available. I wonder if something can be done.

Love For Leggings

This app isn't working... Emails showing "not sent". I made a promo for customers to get a free eBook with purchase of a particular product, and none of them are receiving the emails...

The Relaxed Company

This app does not work when I download it. Says "Server Error". Any guesses why it's not working? Can anyone recommend me another free app where I can sell digital products, thanks.

Previous 1 3 4