Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

BigasPh

Mallari, Jessa M: Alright! Since we have already done all of the basic troubleshooting needed and it is still not working, I will go ahead and send this up to our technical team so they can check on what could have happened. Once I have received an update from them, I will immediately send you an email.

Thats the end of story.... This app is not safe fr your store, too many problems without solutions..

Village Publishers Holland

NOT working! Promising the setup was, maar it does not what it promises...

404 Page Not Found
The page you requested does not exist.

ItemJunkie LLC

stopped working..can't add any more digital products..was working when i first installed it...don't know what happened..

Chloe_S_Studio

App doesn't load, constantly telling me its my browser after clearing cookies, history and updating everything it still doesn't work.

Banjo Earth

I should have listened to the reviews. Worked for an hour to get the app going with a product then it wouldn't deliver the download. Awful! Shopify should have something better than this do deliver digitals!

Behind The Bundles

App doesn't work...don't use it! Not worth the headache and hassle of resending customers the product

Long Locks Virgin Hair

Terrible my customers keeps complaining that the app won't work! I think its a glitch with the app.

VishuddhaDas

Doesn't Work over a few GB & support takes days to reply, although it doesn't tell you this initally, and will let you spend hours uploading before stopping it.

David Gray Tv

Just doesn't work. No download links are sent with the emails. Rubbish and a total waste of time. That's why it's free in the first place.

Decobazar

I don't understand how this app is working and how to put digital products on my shopify store. Really it is difficult for me.

Previous 1 3