Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

ItemJunkie LLC

stopped working..can't add any more digital products..was working when i first installed it...don't know what happened..

Chloe_S_Studio

App doesn't load, constantly telling me its my browser after clearing cookies, history and updating everything it still doesn't work.

Banjo Earth

I should have listened to the reviews. Worked for an hour to get the app going with a product then it wouldn't deliver the download. Awful! Shopify should have something better than this do deliver digitals!

Behind The Bundles

App doesn't work...don't use it! Not worth the headache and hassle of resending customers the product

Long Locks Virgin Hair

Terrible my customers keeps complaining that the app won't work! I think its a glitch with the app.

VishuddhaDas

Doesn't Work over a few GB & support takes days to reply, although it doesn't tell you this initally, and will let you spend hours uploading before stopping it.

David Gray Tv

Just doesn't work. No download links are sent with the emails. Rubbish and a total waste of time. That's why it's free in the first place.

Decobazar

I don't understand how this app is working and how to put digital products on my shopify store. Really it is difficult for me.

Gulush

App is not working? How do you add/edit attachments?!

The Carolina Atc

App currently does not allow you to add downloads to a product, at least for me. Has worked well in the past but now is not functioning.

Previous 1 3