Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Pop of Pink Shop!

**DO NOT USE THIS APP. I would give negative 5 stars if possible. This app almost caused my Facebook ad account to be banned indefinitely due to the fact that a ton of my customers did not receive their files or was not able to download. This app caused my FB page to get negative reviews and a low satisfaction score. I would not recommend this app at all!! I never leave reviews but this app alone caused me to lose over $1000 in a day due to the fact that I was not able to run ads.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with our app has been anything short of pleasant, and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Have you reached out to our Support Team: (https://bit.ly/38VPpi9) regarding your customers' inability to download attachments? We're here 24/7 to provide technical support and business coaching to our merchants.

While I don't have additional information regarding Facebook's processes for reviewing advertisements, I did notice that "Subscriptions and digital products" are prohibited as per their public Commerce Policies here: (https://bit.ly/3o0z6YY). Is it possible that your attachments fall into this category?

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to gather more information regarding the technical issues your customers have been facing with their digital downloads. Let's get to the bottom of this and ensure everything is operating as needed for your business. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Karimoos Ltd

Hello;
Unable to upload a zip file with 18MB !!!!
app needs more work and more improvements. and please remove your brand name when sending email to our customers.
Best regards

October 9, 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to upload your file, and I'd be happy to see if we can figure out how to get it working for you. The maximum file size is 5GB, so 18MB shouldn't have a problem uploading; although, larger files may take longer to complete.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email for some more information, and to pass along your feedback regarding the sender email address to our developers. We can continue our conversation through there. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Next Door Specials

Great idea but the execution is lacking. Had to remove the app is it was marking unfulfilled order "fulfilled" after sending eBook, which ended up turning into a nightmare trying to figure out which orders had been fulfilled and not fulfilled with actual products. If the app did not do that this app would be GREAT! Hope this is fixed ASAP!

October 2, 2020

Hi, there! You'll want to make sure that you've selected the correct fulfillment settings in your Digital Downloads app. Navigate to Apps > Digital Downloads > Dashboard, and click on the name of your digital product. Next, click on the settings icon > Settings, and make sure it's set to manual and not automatic. That should resolve this for you, but feel free to contact our support if it doesn't: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. - Brie, Shopify Support

Nick Noir

Incompatible with Safari. I've reached out to Shopify support about this issue but what you would think would be a fluid conversation takes DAYS for a response and no solution has been achieved or discussed.

September 1, 2020

Hi, there! I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble contacting us - our support is experiencing large volumes of requests at the moment, so it may take longer than usual for someone to reply if you've reached out via email. If you need urgent support, I'd suggest starting a live chat with us, or reaching out on Facebook or Twitter.

We typically recommend using the admin with Google Chrome, however you should be able to use the app in Safari without any issues if you prefer that browser. You likely need to clear your Safari cache and cookies or disable a browser extension or ad blocker - I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can do some troubleshooting together. Speak soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

CES Directory

They stole money funds. I never received my payment for $1000. They never responded to me for over 6 months. They are thieves. Do not use them

makea

La majorité des personnes ne recoivent pas l'email ou parfois 3 jours après... Donc ça ne fonctionne pas directement... Nul !

Instructional Design Genius

Garbage app. Had to delete it. Would not send links upon fulfilling the order. It would essentially time out and then produce an error message.

Paper Pony Co.

This did not work at all. Did not provide the digital download at checkout, nor did it send an email with the link.

Molly on the prod

The app worked in the beginning but after it is not fulfilling any order, not providing any link in the checkout and not sending any mail with the lin, I have to do all of this manually. basically is like if the app is not installed. I already tried to modify all the options in the app but nothing works. the app needs to be fix.

Loja da Mente

This app has an error. Unfortunately, after uploading the files, after a while they are deleted (after a few weeks) without any warning. The customer buys the product and does not receive it, as the file is no longer available. I wonder if something can be done.

Previous 1 3 4 5