Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Kylie's Store

This is great! Works a treat!
The only reason why it didn't get 5 stars is the email to download the file is butt-ugly and can't be modified.
Other than that - this is AWESOME!!!!!

Artatler

what a useful app, works well for the need of my store, www.artatler.com, an art marketplace! It does help to allow me to sell digital items. It's light. I do hope that it can allow digital download without redirection to a new download page. But it works just fine for my current need.

www.artatler.com, art marketplace & digital art gallery.

Vitality and Wellness

We installed this app as we have several ebook type products on our store. It works perfectly, automatically emailing our customers with the link to download without us having to do anything. Only downside is that when you have a mixed order, with both physical and downloadable products you either have to manually email the customer a link or remember that even though the order has been marked "fulfilled" you still need to ship the physical products.

Besoinprimaire

Very good application and easy to use but I would have liked that it requires the customer info as the name and email before downloading because it's what I needed. But otherwise very easy to use
Besoin Primaire
www.besoinprimaire.com

Machine Embroidery Sae

Great app - need a few changes !!
* Need to add a Clear or Delete option to the Download Dashboard !!
* Payments need to be verified BEFORE sending the download link !!

Darenare

This is a good free app. A couple of things to consider:

If you're just selling digital goods on their own, this app automatically fulfills the order by default (sending the customer a download link). Which is good.

If you sell a product that is both physical and digital (for example I sell a physical poster, with an accompanying downloadable PDF) by default the app will fulfill this order (or at least the line item in question). This means your order doesn't show up in your list of open orders, so you wouldn't know that there is a physical item that needs dispatching (without relying on being vigilant). To counter this, you can change the settings on the digital attachment to 'manual fulfillment', which stops this. However, if you do this, the digital download link only gets sent to your customer once you've dispatched the physical product (or marked that line item as fulfilled). So if you receive an order on a Friday and don't ship it til Monday, your customer will only receive the download link on the Monday, which isn't great.

To make this app 5*, it needs a 3rd setting which automatically fulfills the digital items (sends download links to customer straight away) but also leaves the physical item unfulfilled, so that you can follow your usual dispatch process.

Shannon Brinkley Studio

Has been working great for me, the only problem I have is that I have some "mixed" products (i.e. products containing a physical good that needs to be shipped + a digital good). Right now the digital good doesn't get delivered until the physical good is shipped. I'd LOVE it if this app could ship the digital good right away, and leave the order partially fulfilled until I ship the physical product.

Etextbookbargains

Great app! But there needs to be a way to limit individual customer downloads. Pleas make this update!!!!!!

Tmacmusic

Thank you for this! This has enabled me to sell my music digitally online!. One complaint I have received from a customer though, is that there is a popup advert after paying for a product with Digital Download, and the download page. Not sure if this is the app or if this is a shopify thing?

Styleintelligence

Its free. Ok. Does what it says on the tin. I have used for over a year with great results. Can track downloads and see who has downloaded what, but it is a bit clunky. Would love improved tracking and analysis. Neater layout options for non technical person would also help.

Previous 1 3 4