Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

「ひとめ見て ときめくMONO」作家 | JUNOBANE

欲しかったデジタルコンテンツ販売機能が実装できました!
メールの文章も変更できるし、シンプルなところも大満足です。
とにかく無料が嬉しいです!ランニングコストが膨らんでいたのでとても助かりました。総合評価が何故か低いですが、shopify公式アプリとのネット上で情報もあり安心して実装してみましたが、導入して良かったです。
日本語ではなく英語表記なので、使い方がわかりずらいですがネット上に使い方も紹介されていて、簡単に導入できましたのでご参考ください。いいアプリへのお礼を込めてレビューさせて頂きました。

Sci-fi DESIGN

Amazing and easy to use,
just make sure you capture the payment automatically in the Shopify store payment settings, otherwise, this app will not send the digital file automatically and you have to fulfill the order manually.

Skinni V

I love it! After reading a few bad reviews I was hesitant to try this, but it is perfect! So simple and basic to use and works really well on my website!

Blessed Be Boutique

I use this app once a week to send my email subscribers a free download. Just simply add the item as a product, then upload the file using the app. Customers can add the item to their cart from your catalog, enter their email address and it pops up as a download as soon as they check out and also sends it to them in an email! Super easy!

Slavica Bogdanov

Hi. it's a really nice app.
what Maximum upload file size for a single product and all the products?

January 19, 2021

Glad to hear you're enjoying the app so far! The maximum upload file size is 5GB. There is no total maximum. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Choosing Positivity

This app is simple and easy to use. I really enjoy the way it provides basic analytics on how many items were downloaded, how many times, etc.

calvinfenner.com

App works to do the essentials of attaching digital products to a purchase. I wish it were more upfront on its file size limitations. Keep in mind this is a free app so if you'd like more bells and whistles look elsewhere.

Pickld

this app is okay but the email template is so plain and not customizable to make my own HTML template design I would suggest to make it customizable and use an HTML template on the email template thanks

Deven Rue

I own an art-based (fantasy maps) and this works perfect for what I wanted. Simple upload of my files (including zip) and instant access for my customers. I did add a custom checkout thank you page for files to be accessed easier by my customers.

Tiptop Urban

I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try. I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12