Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

RingDivas.com

EDIT: The issue has been resolved. After reporting to the support team I was responded to by the next day. Took several days to fix but the customer service was pretty amazing throughout. Download app is working like a charm now. OLD REVIEW: This app was broken. I've had it working on my shop for years without issue. All of a sudden at midday on 9/17 the app no longer automatically fulfills orders even though the option is checked on all of my downloads. I have to manually fulfill every order which results in threats of chargebacks. Please fix this. Was this app recently updated? Will update the review once the app is fixed.

September 20, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and taking the time to leave this review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I would recommend removing the app from your store and downloading it again if you have not yet tried this.

If you're still running into issues with Digital Downloads after trying this, please get in touch with our Support team by visiting the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and logging into your account. Take care! -Marty, Shopify Support

MHMStudios

the app is great despite one issue, when the customer receive the email that contains the download link, it takes him to the download page and there is a "Download Now" button there but it comes with white color so the customers cannot see it and i should send it to them later, and i solved it by changing the background color to gray, but still sometimes the clients cannot see it because the white color is very light to be seen, so can you help me and clarify how to change this color because i tried a lot without any success.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for reaching and for writing your review, and I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed using the app. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us here.

In terms of the issue you have experienced, it is not possible to edit the download page within the Shopify theme editor and all customization options that exist are the ones shown within the app itself. I can see why being able to change the colours of the text on the download page would be helpful and will be sure to pass on your feedback to our development team for their consideration. -Victor, Shopify Support

「ひとめ見て ときめくMONO」作家 | JUNOBANE

欲しかったデジタルコンテンツ販売機能が実装できました!
メールの文章も変更できるし、シンプルなところも大満足です。
とにかく無料が嬉しいです!ランニングコストが膨らんでいたのでとても助かりました。総合評価が何故か低いですが、shopify公式アプリとのネット上で情報もあり安心して実装してみましたが、導入して良かったです。
日本語ではなく英語表記なので、使い方がわかりずらいですがネット上に使い方も紹介されていて、簡単に導入できましたのでご参考ください。いいアプリへのお礼を込めてレビューさせて頂きました。

Sci-fi DESIGN

Amazing and easy to use,
just make sure you capture the payment automatically in the Shopify store payment settings, otherwise, this app will not send the digital file automatically and you have to fulfill the order manually.

Skinni V

I love it! After reading a few bad reviews I was hesitant to try this, but it is perfect! So simple and basic to use and works really well on my website!

Blessed Be Boutique

I use this app once a week to send my email subscribers a free download. Just simply add the item as a product, then upload the file using the app. Customers can add the item to their cart from your catalog, enter their email address and it pops up as a download as soon as they check out and also sends it to them in an email! Super easy!

Slavica Bogdanov

Hi. it's a really nice app.
what Maximum upload file size for a single product and all the products?

January 19, 2021

Glad to hear you're enjoying the app so far! The maximum upload file size is 5GB. There is no total maximum. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Choosing Positivity

This app is simple and easy to use. I really enjoy the way it provides basic analytics on how many items were downloaded, how many times, etc.

calvinfenner.com

App works to do the essentials of attaching digital products to a purchase. I wish it were more upfront on its file size limitations. Keep in mind this is a free app so if you'd like more bells and whistles look elsewhere.

Pickld

this app is okay but the email template is so plain and not customizable to make my own HTML template design I would suggest to make it customizable and use an HTML template on the email template thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13