Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Tiptop Urban

I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try. I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try.

Gamer Bargain

Good service. I popped questions on the website and got replies almost in real time. Good service. Good service.

Sapient Pet

Good service. I popped questions on the website and got replies almost in real time. Got good sourcing.

YODERCROSS

It does what it's supposed to do and so far has worked flawlessly for my shop. I am grateful it's free and am extremely grateful the storage is unlimited.

I do wish there was an option for downloads to be available within the customer's order history page (even if that meant a reasonable monthly subscription fee). I'm constantly searching for other apps that offer this feature but haven't found anything yet. I'll stick with this until that happens (and will upgrade if this is ever updated).

Overall, this app is the only reason I'm able to sell on Shopify and branch off from Etsy, so I'm very, very happy with it! Thank you, developers!

Deja Drewit

Pretty easy to setup! I had no idea when I migrated from WEEBLY that my digital downloads DID NOT migrate.

Avatars of War: The Ninth Age | Arena Deathmatch

Have been using it for a month, with many downloads completed from our customers. Works very well so far, and it was very easy to setup.
Definitely 5 stars!

MAKESUPPLY

Ive been using this app since the beginning of my shopify store and couldnt operate without it. Ive had very few issues in the past years and recommend for anyone selling PDFs or other digital content.

Compact Camping Concepts

Really nice app that I had problems with, at first, but support was first rate and to my rescue! (it was my fault). Have been using for quite a while and would recommend!

Carrie LaChance

Installed and so far so good. But you apparently have to delete the "download" file before you remove the associated product...

Halcyon Blue Ltd

I only use this app for one product but it works really well and was easy to set up and run. You can see it in use here:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11