Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Slavica Bogdanov

Hi. it's a really nice app.
what Maximum upload file size for a single product and all the products?

January 19, 2021

Glad to hear you're enjoying the app so far! The maximum upload file size is 5MG. There is no total maximum. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Choosing Positivity

This app is simple and easy to use. I really enjoy the way it provides basic analytics on how many items were downloaded, how many times, etc.

calvinfenner.com

App works to do the essentials of attaching digital products to a purchase. I wish it were more upfront on its file size limitations. Keep in mind this is a free app so if you'd like more bells and whistles look elsewhere.

Pickld

this app is okay but the email template is so plain and not customizable to make my own HTML template design I would suggest to make it customizable and use an HTML template on the email template thanks

Deven Rue

I own an art-based (fantasy maps) and this works perfect for what I wanted. Simple upload of my files (including zip) and instant access for my customers. I did add a custom checkout thank you page for files to be accessed easier by my customers.

Tiptop Urban

I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try. I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try.

Gamer Bargain

Good service. I popped questions on the website and got replies almost in real time. Good service. Good service.

Sapient Pet

Good service. I popped questions on the website and got replies almost in real time. Got good sourcing.

YODERCROSS

It does what it's supposed to do and so far has worked flawlessly for my shop. I am grateful it's free and am extremely grateful the storage is unlimited.

I do wish there was an option for downloads to be available within the customer's order history page (even if that meant a reasonable monthly subscription fee). I'm constantly searching for other apps that offer this feature but haven't found anything yet. I'll stick with this until that happens (and will upgrade if this is ever updated).

Overall, this app is the only reason I'm able to sell on Shopify and branch off from Etsy, so I'm very, very happy with it! Thank you, developers!

Deja Drewit

Pretty easy to setup! I had no idea when I migrated from WEEBLY that my digital downloads DID NOT migrate.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12