Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

MAKESUPPLY

Ive been using this app since the beginning of my shopify store and couldnt operate without it. Ive had very few issues in the past years and recommend for anyone selling PDFs or other digital content.

Compact Camping Concepts

Really nice app that I had problems with, at first, but support was first rate and to my rescue! (it was my fault). Have been using for quite a while and would recommend!

Carrie LaChance

Installed and so far so good. But you apparently have to delete the "download" file before you remove the associated product...

Halcyon Blue Ltd

I only use this app for one product but it works really well and was easy to set up and run. You can see it in use here:

KHALARTY STORE

Installed the application on khalarty.store Now testing a free product - everything works fine, files are uploaded, check and additional instructions and a link to download the digital product comes to your mail. Everything is fine! Soon I will test real sales!

Sunny Blossom Designs

It has worked well for me so far. I have about 50 digital products (I sell watercolor clipart packs) and so far I have had no issues. I've had this app for about 6 months so far and so far so good. Thank you!

Wimpanista

We just use it for free e-books (downloads). Works great! Easy to implement and customers get what they want.

Diagsoft

great app , works very well, and its fre !!!!!
thank you very much shopify !

TINIKI STUDIO

Perfecta, es fácil de usar y para lo que necesito es mas que suficiene. Yo regalo PDF o jpeg en mi tienda de Imprimibles digitales.

Y funciona perfectamente, hecho en falta poder customizar el color de el botón de descarga en la parte final del checkout.

Pero me funcina genial.

Statuette occulte

Très bonne application, claire, simple, pratique. J'apprécie également beaucoup la gratuité. Je ne comprends pas les mauvaises notes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11