Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Diagsoft

great app , works very well, and its fre !!!!!
thank you very much shopify !

TINIKI STUDIO

Perfecta, es fácil de usar y para lo que necesito es mas que suficiene. Yo regalo PDF o jpeg en mi tienda de Imprimibles digitales.

Y funciona perfectamente, hecho en falta poder customizar el color de el botón de descarga en la parte final del checkout.

Pero me funcina genial.

Statuette occulte

Très bonne application, claire, simple, pratique. J'apprécie également beaucoup la gratuité. Je ne comprends pas les mauvaises notes.

Tenorex GeoServices: Mining Office & Rock Shop

LOVE IT and easy to use (for me &) for my customers for free digital files and paid digital files. DEFINATELY worth having!

Zissu LTD

so fucking great! help so much! helps with automation so well and the limit of times someone can download the file? this is just perfect!

LowlyPoly

I really love this APP.
Team please add the ability to add 3-5 files to each product so that the buyer can choose what they want to download.

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

I find this app really quick and easy to use, once I got a good feel for how it works. I have had no issues with it so far and have been using it for a few months.

Jason Newland - FREE Hypnosis mp3 Downloads since 2006

I've only started using this app. I'm very happy with it. Thanks. Jason Newland.

Tshirtfella Store

Awesome app. As you can see all of the bad reviews are from way back years now. This app has improved a lot now!

Espace Coffee

Good app to sell digital stuff.. but it's missing a lot of features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10