Rezensionen (17)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Dezember 2023

This is such a great way to sell digital products. Not only is it simple the customer service is fantastic. Super quick response and very helpful!

Power Point Games
9. November 2023

Not only does the Kable app allow for customization other digital download apps do not, the tech support is superb. We ran into a slight issue when setting up physical items that had digital components, and tech support solved our issue in a matter of hours. Not only that, they were friendly and positive while doing so. The app is well worth the cost and makes it much easier to share content with customers. I would recommend Kable to anyone looking to branch out into digital items!

Different Roads
7 monate mit der App
21. Oktober 2020

Oustanding customer support and oustanding app overall. Super easy to use, servers are super reliable, ive not had not one single issue, highly recommend this app.

Steven McFarlane Design
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
15. September 2020

I accidentally deleted the app after finding out that all but three of my products were disabled. I messaged Kable and within under 15 minutes it was back up and I didn’t have to reupload any of the download images.

Jason was super helpful and was able to guide me in switch my plan for unlimited products!

ShopUnapolo
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
28. Juni 2022

Wonderful app, the team has been awesome with individual feedback, and responsive with our issues. Would recommend!

The Lost Adventures Co.
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
10. Oktober 2020

This is a life-saving app that I 100% highly recommend! I used this app to provide voucher codes to customers for later use on a separate website. They could purchase the product from my Shopify site and then get an email with the voucher code that they could use to redeem the product. It took me hours to find an app that could solve this problem and this was the only app I found that was able to deliver. Not only was the app spectacular, but the customer service was also absolutely AMAZING!! My questions were answered right away and their team made sure that everything was set up exactly how I needed. Very impressed - this is easily one of the best apps I've used on Shopify!!

TODAY.com/Deals
7. November 2021

Fantastic customer support. Responded and solved an issue I was experiencing in under an hour. It's also the only app I could find that offers the ability to easily deliver custom files to customers after they purchase. One thing that would make this app even better (in my eyes) is if there was a way to customise the delivery email template and digital product download page that didn't require coding. A lot of marketing/page building apps that I have used offer a drag and drop system or something similar to customise pages and emails easily to fit your brand. It would be awesome if this app offered something similar, as unfortunately many of us aren't coders (at least I'm not).

New Look U
Vereinigtes Königreich
17. September 2020

Very easy and useful app! Their service is amazing! Jason helped me so much and adjusted everything to the needs of my site. He is kind, responsive, and helpful! Thank you so much! 10/10

Ros Ruseva
Griechenland
9 monate mit der App
9. September 2022

First off, the app is incredible. It's exactly what I needed to sell my documentaries and resources. But the support was probably the best experience I've ever had with getting help. Jason and his team answered all of my questions quickly. I'm new to Shopify so the learning curve for me was substantial. Jason and his team worked with me as figured things out. I can't recommend the app enough. It has multiple options for delivery of your products (both physical and digital) and the support is world class. I highly recommend this app if you want your store to be successful.

The Tithe Project
4 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 25. September 2023

I'm really amazed by both the app as well as the app support. Jason is super helpful and very quick with fixing things. I had some small personalised adjustment requests and made some minor bug reports and he fixed everything. :)

I also really love about the app that you get charged per order. This is a very nice model, especially for smaller shops or people who just start out! Also, the download function on the "thank you"-page works wonderfully and the app even supports multiple store languages! I can really recommend it! :)

Andreas Wolff