Kable Digital Products

Digital Product Downloads: Music, Vouchers, PDFs, License keys

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Tithe Project

First off, the app is incredible. It's exactly what I needed to sell my documentaries and resources. But the support was probably the best experience I've ever had with getting help. Jason and his team answered all of my questions quickly. I'm new to Shopify so the learning curve for me was substantial. Jason and his team worked with me as figured things out. I can't recommend the app enough. It has multiple options for delivery of your products (both physical and digital) and the support is world class. I highly recommend this app if you want your store to be successful.

The Lost Adventures Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wonderful app, the team has been awesome with individual feedback, and responsive with our issues. Would recommend!

Happy Paint

Location France

A very good product well adapted to Shopify, with an amazing client support as usual with Jason from Kable Commerce ! I recommand this app

New Look U

Time spent using app About 1 year

Fantastic customer support. Responded and solved an issue I was experiencing in under an hour. It's also the only app I could find that offers the ability to easily deliver custom files to customers after they purchase. One thing that would make this app even better (in my eyes) is if there was a way to customise the delivery email template and digital product download page that didn't require coding. A lot of marketing/page building apps that I have used offer a drag and drop system or something similar to customise pages and emails easily to fit your brand. It would be awesome if this app offered something similar, as unfortunately many of us aren't coders (at least I'm not).

Steven McFarlane Design

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Oustanding customer support and oustanding app overall. Super easy to use, servers are super reliable, ive not had not one single issue, highly recommend this app.

STMPD RCRDS

Location Netherlands

We used this app for our website and are extremely happy. Had some minor issues but those were quickly resolved by the stunning customer service.

TODAY.com/Deals

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a life-saving app that I 100% highly recommend! I used this app to provide voucher codes to customers for later use on a separate website. They could purchase the product from my Shopify site and then get an email with the voucher code that they could use to redeem the product. It took me hours to find an app that could solve this problem and this was the only app I found that was able to deliver. Not only was the app spectacular, but the customer service was also absolutely AMAZING!! My questions were answered right away and their team made sure that everything was set up exactly how I needed. Very impressed - this is easily one of the best apps I've used on Shopify!!

alphicon

Location Italy

This app has really made my day. Works 10x better than the other apps I've tried, and has 10x more functions and is 10x more intuitive. Here are a couple of things that I'd recommend though:
1. The chance of uploading multiple files at once. This would make this app literally perfect, because I had to add 80 photos manually and it's been pretty frustrating. But the other apps I tried didn't support this feature neither.
2. Change the icon. It's not that it annoys me, it's just an advice, I think that this app could be a bit more popular with a different, more professional, dark-colored icon. Because I've been looking for digital products apps like 5 times today and it took me a while to even notice this app.

Ros Ruseva

Location Greece

Very easy and useful app! Their service is amazing! Jason helped me so much and adjusted everything to the needs of my site. He is kind, responsive, and helpful! Thank you so much! 10/10

ShopUnapolo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I accidentally deleted the app after finding out that all but three of my products were disabled. I messaged Kable and within under 15 minutes it was back up and I didn’t have to reupload any of the download images.

Jason was super helpful and was able to guide me in switch my plan for unlimited products!

Previous 1