Kable Digital Products

Kable Digital Products

by Kable Commerce

Sell Digital Products: Music, EBooks, Any File Downloads

Steven McFarlane Design

Oustanding customer support and oustanding app overall. Super easy to use, servers are super reliable, ive not had not one single issue, highly recommend this app.

STMPD RCRDS

We used this app for our website and are extremely happy. Had some minor issues but those were quickly resolved by the stunning customer service.

TODAY.com/Deals

This is a life-saving app that I 100% highly recommend! I used this app to provide voucher codes to customers for later use on a separate website. They could purchase the product from my Shopify site and then get an email with the voucher code that they could use to redeem the product. It took me hours to find an app that could solve this problem and this was the only app I found that was able to deliver. Not only was the app spectacular, but the customer service was also absolutely AMAZING!! My questions were answered right away and their team made sure that everything was set up exactly how I needed. Very impressed - this is easily one of the best apps I've used on Shopify!!

alphicon

This app has really made my day. Works 10x better than the other apps I've tried, and has 10x more functions and is 10x more intuitive. Here are a couple of things that I'd recommend though:
1. The chance of uploading multiple files at once. This would make this app literally perfect, because I had to add 80 photos manually and it's been pretty frustrating. But the other apps I tried didn't support this feature neither.
2. Change the icon. It's not that it annoys me, it's just an advice, I think that this app could be a bit more popular with a different, more professional, dark-colored icon. Because I've been looking for digital products apps like 5 times today and it took me a while to even notice this app.

Ros Ruseva

Very easy and useful app! Their service is amazing! Jason helped me so much and adjusted everything to the needs of my site. He is kind, responsive, and helpful! Thank you so much! 10/10

ShopUnapolo

I accidentally deleted the app after finding out that all but three of my products were disabled. I messaged Kable and within under 15 minutes it was back up and I didn’t have to reupload any of the download images.

Jason was super helpful and was able to guide me in switch my plan for unlimited products!

Next Play Hoops

This app is AMAZING! It literally saved me and it's the only app out there that does everything that it does! Plus, the price is more then fair in comparison! The other apps do not do and can not do everything that this one does. You can have larger file limits over 5GB that others don't offer. On top of that, you can attach multiple files within 1 file. Others don't offer that either. This app does both! Not to mention no total storage limits like other apps! Lastly, they offer great customization tools that some others did not have, which is nice to be able to set download limits and customize the email to customers after purchase. Other apps were charging ridiculous prices for very limited storage, no customization, and you couldn't load larger files. I literally wasted 3 days searching and testing other apps to only find out they could not do what this app does! It was extremely frustrating to keep running down dead-end roads.

I had large files and combo packs that I needed the ability to download large files above 5GB in size, and the ability to attach multiple files as well, and not have to worry about total storage space. The price was just a bonus!

I tried 10 other apps (no joke) and literally messaged 15 different shopify experts. The best answer I got back was they had to build an app for me for $1300.00. Well luckily, they were wrong and that's not needed anymore as this app has it all! Trust me when I tell you this is the only app you need that offers everything! Believe me, I tried and tested them all and had to delete and ask for refunds on everyone (most didn't offer free previews). It was a very frustrating process before coming across this app.

I also want to add that Jason with Kable was incredible and I received the best customer service I have ever received on any Shopify app that I have used. He specifically was willing to tailor things to my needs and was very prompt in his responses back to me. Everything was so good I had to leave my 1st review to pass this along to everyone.

Don't waste your time searching for everything that this app does! Trust me when I tell you that you won't find it out there. This app is slept on and for the life of me I can't figure out why it's not top rated besides being newer. I'm just thankful to have found it as it was holding my store launch back and it was the last thing I needed to launch! Now I can get back to work!

Thanks Kable & Jason!

September 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! We’re always here to help if anything comes up.