Dinosell: Post Purchase Upsell

Checkout Upsell, Reconverting w/ Cross sell, Birthday collect.

Price: Free

Aromadify

Location Indonesia

Wonderful app! Ann has been really helpful. The customer support is great. I love the features. Will use this app in my other website too!

June 30, 2022

Thank you so much for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our app is able to make a positive difference to them.

We thrive on this type of feedback, so I’ll be sure to pass this review off to the team. Our goal is to support our customers, and I’m ecstatic that we were able to make it happen for you.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Ann, Customer Support Advocate.

kartcamel.com.au

Time spent using app About 3 hours

its looking very good. I am still working on it. for now its Awesome. Support is very good. They are replying me on Time.

June 30, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

We will share this with our entire team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

- Ann, Customer Support Advocate.

Minimal Desk Setups

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great service and responsive to solve any issues. App is clean and works well - thanks team! Need to use for longer to see what the returns are.

September 27, 2021

-Anand, Dinosell Support

EasyFit watch

Location Malaysia

Customer service very helpful! They help me to remove the dinosell branding and upgrade to a limited time premium plan.

September 16, 2021

- Anand, Dinosell Support

Flying Solo Gear Company

Location Australia

I tried Dinosell because it was the cheapest (well, free) app for reconverting customers after they checkout. It was pretty good but I didn't like the branding, so I went to a different app. Oh boy, the other app was terrible user experience and support. So I came back to Dinosell and asked if branding could be removed. Anand from Dinosell removed it in seconds after I asked, and now the checkout experience looks absolutely amazing. My favourite part is the little confetti! Thanks team. Definitely sticking with you guys now.

September 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really excited to hear how much you like our app. We have just started out as a company and all this positive feedback feeds us more than you realize. Thanks again and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

- Rachel Thomas, Dinosell Support.

Gioxay

It's a great app. Going well so far. Support is very helpful. The best part for me is that it is free.

August 28, 2021

- Ann Benson, Dinosell Support

Motion Factory

Location Greece

This app is honestly the best. It does what every other Post Purchase Upsell app does, but for free! Customer support is responsive, there are a ton of customization options, there are no bugs. It takes just a few minutes to show up on the checkout page. I love it!

July 17, 2021

- Ann Benson, Dinosell Support

Manchester Factory

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just started using the app - setup has been quick and easy. Features are pretty clear and its layout is very clean. Ann from support was very helpful with all my questions. Looking forward to the new features to be added in the coming months.

June 20, 2021

🎉 Excited to see your review! Yes, we will be adding more features and widgets. Thanks for your review.

Feel free to reach to me via in-app chat or at roar@dinosell.com if you need help.

- Ann Benson, Dinosell Support 🦖

Likha Tropics

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I think is the best app to personalize costumer experience "thank you page" that generate additional sells, retention, and loyalty.

May 30, 2021

-Sajith, Dinosell Customer Support

Fresh Hub Online Store

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 18 minutes

I just downloaded the app since shopify recommended to me , cool design easy to use and customer service are the best.

May 29, 2021

Thank you so much. We are really excited to see your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our work. This is all the boost that we need.

If in need of further help please contact us at roar@dinosell.com or via our in-app chat. We are here to help.

Your's thankfully