Upsell, Cross Sell+ Vital Apps

Upsell, Cross Sell+ Vital Apps

by Dinosell

Checkout Upsell, Reconverting w/ Cross sell, Birthday collect.

Minimal Desk Setups

Great service and responsive to solve any issues. App is clean and works well - thanks team! Need to use for longer to see what the returns are.

EasyFit watch

Customer service very helpful! They help me to remove the dinosell branding and upgrade to a limited time premium plan.

September 16, 2021

- Anand, Dinosell Support

Flying Solo Gear Company

I tried Dinosell because it was the cheapest (well, free) app for reconverting customers after they checkout. It was pretty good but I didn't like the branding, so I went to a different app. Oh boy, the other app was terrible user experience and support. So I came back to Dinosell and asked if branding could be removed. Anand from Dinosell removed it in seconds after I asked, and now the checkout experience looks absolutely amazing. My favourite part is the little confetti! Thanks team. Definitely sticking with you guys now.

September 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really excited to hear how much you like our app. We have just started out as a company and all this positive feedback feeds us more than you realize. Thanks again and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

- Rachel Thomas, Dinosell Support.

Gioxay

It's a great app. Going well so far. Support is very helpful. The best part for me is that it is free.

August 28, 2021

Motion Factory

This app is honestly the best. It does what every other Post Purchase Upsell app does, but for free! Customer support is responsive, there are a ton of customization options, there are no bugs. It takes just a few minutes to show up on the checkout page. I love it!

July 17, 2021

Manchester Factory

Just started using the app - setup has been quick and easy. Features are pretty clear and its layout is very clean. Ann from support was very helpful with all my questions. Looking forward to the new features to be added in the coming months.

June 20, 2021

🎉 Excited to see your review! Yes, we will be adding more features and widgets. Thanks for your review.

Feel free to reach to me via in-app chat or at roar@dinosell.com if you need help.

- Ann Benson, Dinosell Support 🦖

Likha Tropics

I think is the best app to personalize costumer experience "thank you page" that generate additional sells, retention, and loyalty.

May 30, 2021

-Sajith, Dinosell Customer Support

Fresh Hub Online Store

I just downloaded the app since shopify recommended to me , cool design easy to use and customer service are the best.

May 29, 2021

Thank you so much. We are really excited to see your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our work. This is all the boost that we need.

If in need of further help please contact us at roar@dinosell.com or via our in-app chat. We are here to help.

Your's thankfully

-Anand,Dinosell Customer Support

Lovepawz

What an amazing app! The team was awesome they helped me every step of the way! The app is free which beats all the other ones hopefully we will get some sales but its great for just customizing the thank you page great app highly recommend!

May 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and to see that you are happy with our service gives us immense pleasure.

-Sajith, Dinosell Customer support.

GS Equestrian

This app is easier to setup that all of the ones we've tested out so far. Really liking the amount of customisations you can do and customer support is great! Can't wait to see how well it works compared to pre-purchase upsell

May 27, 2021

We're excited to see the review on your first experience with Dinosell 🦖 Thank you for sharing honest feedback. Appreciate it. 🙏🎉

Feel free to get in touch with us via 24x7 chat or write to roar@dinosell.com for any help.