Upsell X

Upsell X

by Eri Digital Ltd

Simple Upsell & Cross-Sell Offers

Essential Frills

Super easy to setup, and i like that theres not a charge unless enough items get clicked and purchased by the customer. By then, its doing enough it helps the roi

Harbor Charger

I've received 5 upsells so far and my store launched just 3 days ago. This app is working well so far and if ou do get to 10 upsells a month it should pay for itself.

CozyAthlete.com

Good app for upsells. I've got >5 in about a month, and am approaching my peak season. Will keep evaluating

Beauty Nova

It's exactly what ever one is looking for without over complicating anything at all and looks clean. Added it to my store and got a $104 order four minutes later because of it...

BPWB-shop

Very good upsell app.
My price was 49 SEK
But the app said it was 4,900.000 SEK

If it wasent for that Id use it

Mangata

Bottom Line: If it plays nicely with your store's theme, it's awesome.

The app was easy to install and looks great with solid room for customization, however, did not work with our store's theme.

The support from the free plan was always responsive within 24 hours and attempted to find solutions but ultimately determined that we would need to seek out a developer to have the app work properly with our theme (Fashe).

DiscountDealz4U

This app is really easy to use to set up up-sells, also the support is great too to solve any issues.

NovaPurple

I definitely recommended this app! It's working fine and easy to setup! Very useful and wonderful backend.

FLOW DELIVER

Best upsell I have found for free, so you can start with it for sure! thanks for Eri :) for this application

Bolagar.com

it will be very nice if you can make this color in red or just separate option if somebody wants to change it,

5 stars :)

another idea is to have Additional Product + Product Upgrade at the same time here -> http://prntscr.com/mm2iwv

Previous 1 3 4 5