Upsell X

Upsell X

by Eri Digital Ltd

Simple Upsell & Cross-Sell Offers

BIGORANSTORE

Good app but Fix the bugs please!!

The Wedgehog®

Going to go for 4 out of 5. Love the app itself - great presentation of offer on the site itself which is quite rare.

Loses a star because the metrics don't work - as mentioned by other reviews it is double recording them.

FunnyBunnyShop

Kinda works but adds trigger item twice. Absolutely no support to help me with that matter. I have to keep looking for a better app

DRMTLGY

It’s an OK app... but the problem is, which others have mentioned is that there is NO support.

I’ve emailed them for over 2 weeks and no responses. I even reached out to Shopify support and they contacted them directly... no response.

I can not recommend an application where the owner doesn’t care about the users.

ZANEROBE

App works OK but if you set it to appear on the product page it keeps showing every time you add a product to cart. Also it doesn't work if you have a cart drawer (side cart). Customer Service was pretty average. App is also difficult to customize to your store's branding unless you know CSS.

Will probably delete the app.

The Alpha Hunter Zone

I have literally tried every upsell and bundle app in this store. I didn't think what I was looking for was especially unusual - I just wanted an app that would consistently offer a specific product as an upsell when someone bought a specific item, and with an incentive discount.

There are some apps on here that offer this, but in my testing, I found they did not work consistently. This is literally the ONLY app that successfully delivers exactly what I was looking for.

I am over the moon with this app. Check this out - its easy to use and in my experience, flawless in its delivery.

Swiftflyfishing Sandbox

Looks great, doesn't work, no response from support - fail.

Little Buck Shop

We love the app so far! Very easy to use.

Dresssally

Bad app, after install it, my check out button is not available. How can I fix it !

Mallbey

I have really seen results using Upsell X, use this app if you really want to boost your average order value. However, customer service is not that good, it doesn't excel. BUT THE APP IS GREAT AND WORKS IN WHAT IT SHOULD DO. Guaranted.

Previous 1 3