Upsell X

Upsell X

by Eri Digital Ltd

Simple Upsell & Cross-Sell Offers

Magic Barber™

This app is a scam. Doesn't work at all. They are faking the statistics. Be careful with these guys.

christafri

this is really an awesome software I encourage everyone to use it
to help them increase conversions

SoKKs.com

Great app. It's helped me generate incremental revenue which pays for the app 20x. Only request I have would be to allow the user to select multiple quantities of the same upsell product.

elehmeno

Pop-up doesn't show discount, buttons have bad spacing/color. %off appears at the end of checkout :(

Vesl Oils

This app worked great the first day we tried it on www.vesloils.com with a big sale to cross promote our other products not on sale. App is clean and simple. Definitely pays for itself very quickly.

Egy Offer Pro

Great app really it boost sales
Very useful and awesome backend
Waiting to updates and wish you good luck

Bawdy Barber

Can't even install the app. Keep getting error messages. From what I see in the description it's exactly what I need, just doesn't work apparently.

Blue Penguin Graphics

I installed the app in my website and it didn't work properly. i tried to conatct the support team and after few days I got this msg: "We can only provide limited support for free users... In the meanwhile you’re welcome to try the other upsell apps on the shopify app store."

Look for another app

Essential Wellness

Some of the hate is ridiculous, its a free app in an environment where app devs are trying to wring as much profit out of us as possible. This app store would be a better place if other app devs followed the practice of only charging once you see results.

For me, I'm only seeing 1 to 2 upsells per month from this app. However, I don't attribute that to the app. I am in charge of my own destiny, the app is just a tool which I'm experimenting with the try get better. And when I hit 10 upsells per month, then I will gladly pay the money for this excellent app.

I've already recommended it to 2 of my friends who are just starting out on their journey and I wholeheartedly recommend it to you.

Quiero mas barba

Very bad, I changed the price and this added two 0 to the amount, try to reinstall it and it is not possible either