Upsell X

Upsell X

by Eri Digital Ltd

Simple Upsell & Cross-Sell Offers

Bolagar.com

it will be very nice if you can make this color in red or just separate option if somebody wants to change it,

5 stars :)

another idea is to have Additional Product + Product Upgrade at the same time here -> http://prntscr.com/mm2iwv

Angeloni's Gifts Galore

I recently added this app to my store and already received 5 upsells in my orders. You need Upsell X

Magic Barber™

This app is a scam. Doesn't work at all. They are faking the statistics. Be careful with these guys.

christafri

this is really an awesome software I encourage everyone to use it
to help them increase conversions

SoKKs.com

Great app. It's helped me generate incremental revenue which pays for the app 20x. Only request I have would be to allow the user to select multiple quantities of the same upsell product.

elehmeno

Pop-up doesn't show discount, buttons have bad spacing/color. %off appears at the end of checkout :(

Vesl Oils

This app worked great the first day we tried it on www.vesloils.com with a big sale to cross promote our other products not on sale. App is clean and simple. Definitely pays for itself very quickly.

Egy Offer Pro

Great app really it boost sales
Very useful and awesome backend
Waiting to updates and wish you good luck

Bawdy Barber

Can't even install the app. Keep getting error messages. From what I see in the description it's exactly what I need, just doesn't work apparently.

Blue Penguin Graphics

I installed the app in my website and it didn't work properly. i tried to conatct the support team and after few days I got this msg: "We can only provide limited support for free users... In the meanwhile you’re welcome to try the other upsell apps on the shopify app store."

Look for another app