Upsell X

Upsell X

by Eri Digital Ltd

Simple Upsell & Cross-Sell Offers

Essential Wellness

Some of the hate is ridiculous, its a free app in an environment where app devs are trying to wring as much profit out of us as possible. This app store would be a better place if other app devs followed the practice of only charging once you see results.

For me, I'm only seeing 1 to 2 upsells per month from this app. However, I don't attribute that to the app. I am in charge of my own destiny, the app is just a tool which I'm experimenting with the try get better. And when I hit 10 upsells per month, then I will gladly pay the money for this excellent app.

I've already recommended it to 2 of my friends who are just starting out on their journey and I wholeheartedly recommend it to you.

Quiero mas barba

Very bad, I changed the price and this added two 0 to the amount, try to reinstall it and it is not possible either

Two Dollar Radio

BUMMER!!! This does EXACTLY what I want and have been searching for, after researching and trying about 6 other similar apps, but it won't work with my theme... Would be nice if they would just list the line of code to insert into the theme files like every other app I've ever tried or used... If they ever do update to use a line of code, I would love to try again.

Tree Ticker

Does work, BUT like all others have commented - it is reporting as selling double the amount that it really has. So that means for the free plan you can only sell 5 upsells a month, instead of 10 as it is stated.

Contacted customer support - absolutely no response.

BIGORANSTORE

Good app but Fix the bugs please!!

The Wedgehog®

Going to go for 4 out of 5. Love the app itself - great presentation of offer on the site itself which is quite rare.

Loses a star because the metrics don't work - as mentioned by other reviews it is double recording them.

So after a fair bit of use I have reduced it down to 3 stars. The reason for this is that there is currently no way to show the discounted price in an offer. The pop-up shows the original price with no discount - just the wording you add to say that the product is discounted. Would be great to see a before and after price so the customer knows exactly what they are paying,

FunnyBunnyShop

Kinda works but adds trigger item twice. Absolutely no support to help me with that matter. I have to keep looking for a better app.

DRMTLGY

It’s an OK app... but the problem is, which others have mentioned is that there is NO support.

I’ve emailed them for over 2 weeks and no responses. I even reached out to Shopify support and they contacted them directly... no response.

I can not recommend an application where the owner doesn’t care about the users.

ZANEROBE

App works OK but if you set it to appear on the product page it keeps showing every time you add a product to cart. Also it doesn't work if you have a cart drawer (side cart). Customer Service was pretty average. App is also difficult to customize to your store's branding unless you know CSS.

Will probably delete the app.

The Alpha Hunter Zone

I have literally tried every upsell and bundle app in this store. I didn't think what I was looking for was especially unusual - I just wanted an app that would consistently offer a specific product as an upsell when someone bought a specific item, and with an incentive discount.

There are some apps on here that offer this, but in my testing, I found they did not work consistently. This is literally the ONLY app that successfully delivers exactly what I was looking for.

I am over the moon with this app. Check this out - its easy to use and in my experience, flawless in its delivery.