Upsell X

BPWB-shop

Very good upsell app.
My price was 49 SEK
But the app said it was 4,900.000 SEK

If it wasent for that Id use it

Magic Barber™

This app is a scam. Doesn't work at all. They are faking the statistics. Be careful with these guys.

elehmeno

Pop-up doesn't show discount, buttons have bad spacing/color. %off appears at the end of checkout :(

Quiero mas barba

Very bad, I changed the price and this added two 0 to the amount, try to reinstall it and it is not possible either

Two Dollar Radio

BUMMER!!! This does EXACTLY what I want and have been searching for, after researching and trying about 6 other similar apps, but it won't work with my theme... Would be nice if they would just list the line of code to insert into the theme files like every other app I've ever tried or used... If they ever do update to use a line of code, I would love to try again.

Tree Ticker

Does work, BUT like all others have commented - it is reporting as selling double the amount that it really has. So that means for the free plan you can only sell 5 upsells a month, instead of 10 as it is stated.

Contacted customer support - absolutely no response.

FunnyBunnyShop

Kinda works but adds trigger item twice. Absolutely no support to help me with that matter. I have to keep looking for a better app.

Dresssally

Bad app, after install it, my check out button is not available.
How can I fix it !