Upsell X

Upsell X

by Eri Digital Ltd

Simple Upsell & Cross-Sell Offers

Bawdy Barber

Can't even install the app. Keep getting error messages. From what I see in the description it's exactly what I need, just doesn't work apparently.

Blue Penguin Graphics

I installed the app in my website and it didn't work properly. i tried to conatct the support team and after few days I got this msg: "We can only provide limited support for free users... In the meanwhile you’re welcome to try the other upsell apps on the shopify app store."

Look for another app

BIGORANSTORE

Good app but Fix the bugs please!!

DRMTLGY

It’s an OK app... but the problem is, which others have mentioned is that there is NO support.

I’ve emailed them for over 2 weeks and no responses. I even reached out to Shopify support and they contacted them directly... no response.

I can not recommend an application where the owner doesn’t care about the users.

ZANEROBE

App works OK but if you set it to appear on the product page it keeps showing every time you add a product to cart. Also it doesn't work if you have a cart drawer (side cart). Customer Service was pretty average. App is also difficult to customize to your store's branding unless you know CSS.

Will probably delete the app.

Swiftflyfishing Sandbox

Looks great, doesn't work, no response from support - fail.