Upsell X

Upsell X

by Eri Digital Ltd

Simple Upsell & Cross-Sell Offers

PrimoProjector

Perfect simple upsell/cross sell app, don’t need anything more than this. Looks great on the store and works flawlessly.

Divinity Collection

Great app does as it claims. Easy to use and the free plan is a great way to try app.
www.divinitycollection.com.au

Harbor Charger

I've received 5 upsells so far and my store launched just 3 days ago. This app is working well so far and if ou do get to 10 upsells a month it should pay for itself.

Beauty Nova

It's exactly what ever one is looking for without over complicating anything at all and looks clean. Added it to my store and got a $104 order four minutes later because of it...

DiscountDealz4U

This app is really easy to use to set up up-sells, also the support is great too to solve any issues.

NovaPurple

I definitely recommended this app! It's working fine and easy to setup! Very useful and wonderful backend.

FLOW DELIVER

Best upsell I have found for free, so you can start with it for sure! thanks for Eri :) for this application

Bolagar.com

it will be very nice if you can make this color in red or just separate option if somebody wants to change it,

5 stars :)

another idea is to have Additional Product + Product Upgrade at the same time here -> http://prntscr.com/mm2iwv

Angeloni's Gifts Galore

I recently added this app to my store and already received 5 upsells in my orders. You need Upsell X

christafri

this is really an awesome software I encourage everyone to use it
to help them increase conversions

Previous 1 3