Directed Edge Recommender

Directed Edge Recommender

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
Directed Edge
4.2
August 1, 2016

Great service!! Scott worked on the weekend to help me and altered the design to ensure it is consistent with my site. Have tried a few of the alternatives and this was the easiest to install and had the best service. Really happy!

Lingerieboutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 28, 2015

Great app with amazing customer service. Highly customizable recommendations with a little bit of coding, but as said, the team always responds right away and goes out of their way to help.

My Bedroom Spice
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited November 26, 2014

Highly recommended. Excellent customer service. Scott worked out a bug in the way Firefox was displaying the items the same day with excellent and quick communication, testing it and getting it done right.

This app offer the functionality of the big retailers for a small relative price. We rely on suggestive selling and while this app is new to us, I know it will help our order values increase. Amazon certainly can't be wrong.

Very impressed with the service and the app.

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 30, 2014

We've tried other recommender apps but this so far is the best we have tried so far. Highly recommended.

Zasttra.com
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 18, 2014

Wow - just installed and this is probably the best Shopify app we've tried yet (and we've tried a lot of them). The recommendations are spot-on and I love that it all runs so "natively" - no lightbox popups or other such junk.

Great job guys and shockingly easy to install.

AT3 Tactical - AR 15 Quad rails, AR-15 Parts, Tactical Flashlights and Lasers, Tactical Accessories
Time spent using app: 11 days